My band played the most ridiculous set last night.

my joke band HKPOE! played a cancer benefit last night with We Are the Union, and a bunch of locals...

we did a ton of 90's era pop punk covers and covered our lack of talent with strobe lights, smoke machines... and a confetti cannon firing shitloads of goose feathers into the audience.. our first song was a unrehearsed thrash track.. where the 4 vocalists attacked the audience with pillows in total darkness with strobes going off...

it was absolute mayhem. more bands need to do crazy ass shit during their sets

my joke band HKPOE! played a cancer benefit last night with We Are the Union, and a bunch of locals...

we did a ton of 90's era pop punk covers and covered our lack of talent with strobe lights, smoke machines... and a confetti cannon firing shitloads of goose feathers into the audience.. our first song was a unrehearsed thrash track.. where the 4 vocalists attacked the audience with pillows in total darkness with strobes going off...

it was absolute mayhem. more bands need to do crazy ass shit during their sets

they do.. ever seen annihilation time? gordon solie motherfuckers? gg allin (i have never been more scared in my life running from someone)?

tvs being thrown into a crowd, trashcans, bottlerockets, lighter fluid, matches... blood!!! glow sticks being inserted into a singers anus. :o ::) chaos in tejas is crazy!!!

craziest shit i have ever seen at a show was some beer fest in a warehouse in atlanta when i was like 15. i went with this older dude who skated and he liked a lot of tough guy hardcore that i thought was terrible. anyway, this one band starts and their vocalist was this huge dude on stilts with an axe duct taped to his arm and he was swinging and screaming so much, actually scared the shit out of me.

World/Inferno completely destroying the venue at Coney Island. Ceiling down and everything. Never forget Cha Cha's.

this is the reason we cant have nice things.

furthermore, if i was at a show and the band decided it would cool to wreck the venue, i would immediately rush the stage and destroy all of their equipment. i'd love to see the look on their faces

World/Inferno completely destroying the venue at Coney Island. Ceiling down and everything. Never forget Cha Cha's.

this is the reason we cant have nice things.

furthermore, if i was at a show and the band decided it would cool to wreck the venue, i would immediately rush the stage and destroy all of their equipment. i'd love to see the look on their faces

also, blame the dumbass world inferno fans who think that 'fucking shit up' is really edgy. i used to be one of these kids in high school. at the same time though, cool it gramps.