I Love You San Diego

Never been, but honestly, and I'm not at all sure why, I've never felt a lure to head out west to any part of California. Well, a few friends live in L.A. now, but it'd be more to see them then go to CA. They could live on a farm in the Midwest and I'd honestly be more excited to go there to visit them.

There's just nothing about the west coast that calls to me, and I really don't know why.

Not a huge fan of what I've seen of the San Diego but I'm willing to give it a few more chances.

I honestly don't know what a californian could not love about san diego. its the perfect size to me and has all the attractive things of orange county on a larger scale.

Never been, but honestly, and I'm not at all sure why, I've never felt a lure to head out west to any part of California. Well, a few friends live in L.A. now, but it'd be more to see them then go to CA. They could live on a farm in the Midwest and I'd honestly be more excited to go there to visit them.

There's just nothing about the west coast that calls to me, and I really don't know why.

For someone who has never been to the california i would never recommend LA to anyone. Its such a varied city and all but its certainly not for everyone. I don't think it gives an accurate portrayal of southern california since its so easy to hate.

San Diego on the other hand would be the type of place I'd recommend to someone if they don't want to be in LA. Someone from the east coast just came out to california a few weeks ago for the first time and I think he had a lot of misconceptions on what he expected. Even after just a short day he seemed to have quickly changed his mind.

Different strokes for different folks but still this really is one of the most varied states you'll ever see.

Not a huge fan of what I've seen of the San Diego but I'm willing to give it a few more chances.

I honestly don't know what a californian could not love about san diego. its the perfect size to me and has all the attractive things of orange county on a larger scale.

For someone who has never been to the california i would never recommend LA to anyone. Its such a varied city and all but its certainly not for everyone. I don't think it gives an accurate portrayal of southern california since its so easy to hate.

San Diego on the other hand would be the type of place I'd recommend to someone if they don't want to be in LA. Someone from the east coast just came out to california a few weeks ago for the first time and I think he had a lot of misconceptions on what he expected. Even after just a short day he seemed to have quickly changed his mind.

Different strokes for different folks but still this really is one of the most varied states you'll ever see.

definitely, i'd say san diego and san francisco. San diego has the whole "hey we're in california it should be hot and we should go to the beach" thing going and its really nice. and san francisco is just a cool city with a lot of things to see.

hey i had free tickets!

paying to go their would be a whole other story altogether.

i am however a huge fan of the zoo.

i think im a cotijas guy. im usually not a seafood burrito guy but fuck that diablo shrimp burrito is amazing.

always up for some tips since im not terribly well versed in mexican food in san diego. let me know where i can find the best burrito and ill report back. im typically in point loma/OB and ive had colimas, santanas, pokez, its a taco shop, and sombreros.

I honestly don't know what a Californian could not love about san diego. its the perfect size to me and has all the attractive things of orange county on a larger scale.

Well maybe buts it not all that nice and there's a ton of people on the streets. I just see no need to travel there living 5 minutes from Newport and 15 from Huntington. I haven't been all around SD so I can't say for sure but what I've seen to this point is not impressive.