My gift to the board: GASLIGHT FALL TOUR DATES!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMMOMOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Philly FUCK YEAH!!!!!! I reaalllllllyyyyyyy hope we get Frank Turner. I absolutely ADORE him. And it would be stupid if the Loved Ones didn't play in their hometown. I am fairly certain an NYC date will be announced soonish? If that's the case I will hit up that date as well and maybe even D.C.

Well not all the dates are announced yet. There's a shit ton of gaps so not all hope may be lost! If a boston date gets announced I might go to that show as well. I'm planning on hitting up three cities if the other two cities get shows and hopefully one of them will have the lovely Mr. Turner.

bummed it's at the Troc and not the Church (Philly date)

i'll consider going though, thanks for the dates.

Seeing them at the Church would be nice, but Gaslight totally sold out the Troc last time, so it makes sense. I just hope R5 is booking it again so tickets won't be too outrageous. (and I just emailed them asking them if they need an intern....and if they take me in I could probably get hooked up :D !!!!!!)

hey nicole, im sleeping on yr couch for this...

Way to invite yourself over :P

I suppose it would be alright. ;D

I would hang out with you two, but judging from the last time I did, and two hours later, a woman got assaulted, a taxi cab stolen and crashed (from the same corner we were standing at), and a store ransacked.. might not be a great idea.. (or would it?)