Latest Sub Pop Singles of the Month record?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too funny, the CDR club has continued to arrive when promised, if a little tiny label can do it, why cant sub pop...they should be able to handle 1500 45s a month.

Just received a special bonus unannounced single by "the voices of men" which appears to be some secret band of some sorts...its a nice bonus, marked as a private pressing, never for sale. clever.

too funny, the CDR club has continued to arrive when promised, if a little tiny label can do it, why cant sub pop...they should be able to handle 1500 45s a month.

Just received a special bonus unannounced single by "the voices of men" which appears to be some secret band of some sorts...its a nice bonus, marked as a private pressing, never for sale. clever.

sometimes things get delayed at the pressing plant. i think that's the hold-up. obviously its different for cd-r's because they can be made on anybody's computer

retarded post.

retarded post.

you're retarded!

I just like sharing info about the cdr club, cause it is exciting and the sub pop one has been a major let down.

retarded post.

you're retarded!

I just like sharing info about the cdr club, cause it is exciting and the sub pop one has been a major let down.

You don't see the difference between CD-Rs and 45s though? One a label has a total control over and one has no control over. Its pretty obvious as to why a CD-R club has been on time and a 7" club has not; apples and beef to compare the two.

you're retarded!

You don't see the difference between CD-Rs and 45s though? One a label has a total control over and one has no control over. Its pretty obvious as to why a CD-R club has been on time and a 7" club has not; apples and beef to compare the two.

CDR = Columbus discount Records

CDRSCY1 = the 7" singles club they put out.

NOT a cd-r

CDR = Columbus discount Records

CDRSCY1 = the 7" singles club they put out.

NOT a cd-r

Oh wow do I feel like an ass. My bad, sorry man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...