vinyl shelving at Ikea

sorry, i know this has been covered in at least one other thread, but i cant seem to find anything anywhere

i recall someone mentioning Ikea made a shelving unit designed specifically for vinyl. i checked over at ikea and came up with at least 7 or 8 units that look like they could work. would someone mind pointing me in the right direction? if not a link, then at least the name of the unit? thanks.

[image]

This is the ikea expedit shelf we bought for Vinyl Collective and it works really well. We have already kind of outgrown it, but it would be great for most people's collections and they offer small sizes, too. They offer customizable elements like drawers and doors which we have for mailing supplies. All in all, they rule. I give it my highest recommendation.

wow, the 58 5/8 x 58 5/8 looks awesome. exactly what i wanted. any of you dudes use this? comments?

I have this size in the black/brown and it's AWESOME! I bought it with the intentions of using it only for vinyl, but I collect other stuff like toys and actually use it more for the other things now. I'm thinking about getting another one just for records.

I guess my point is, is that it's awesome and if you don't have enough to fill it up, you'll fill it with other things :)

we had to mailorder it because they don't have an ikea in denver. My wife and I actually drove to salt lake and same thing, it would not fit in my car. Damn you ikea for not being in denver.

If it is please please let us know. I plan on grabbing a few.

I bought one of the three shelf ones today at Target since there's no Ikea anywhere near northeastern Wisconsin. It seems to be sturdy enough to hold vinyl but you can only reposition the top shelf and any way you do it, only the top shelf can fit 12"s, the bottom holds 10"s and the middle should be able to do everything under 10". I only got to the middle of "S" on my alphabetized 12"s. I probably have around 200 12"s in my collection, so I guess you can go from there.