Win Asian Man Records' test pressings

Guest admin1338560633

We just got in a bunch of Asian Man vinyl back-catalog and somehow I talked Mike Park into us doing some kind of promotion where you can win Asian Man test pressings. It is really simple, you purchase anything by Asian Man (and that includes those of you who have already ordered the Bomb the Music Industry and Mike Hale/Chris Wollard splits) and you will be entered to win a Test Pressing. I know that I will have 2 test pressings from the Chris/Mike split, but other than that, i am not sure what all Mike is sending. I think I will have a better idea come Friday which is the date that I am expecting to get in Bomb the Music Industry and the Mike/Chris splits. To refresh your memory, here are the catalog items I have in for Asian Man vinyl:

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! “Get Warmer” LP Picture Disc

Chris Wollard / Mike Hale split 7″ (hot water music, draft, gunmoll)

Link 80 “17 Reasons” LP

Link 80 “The Struggle Continues…” LP

Mu330 “Crab Rangoon” LP

Mu330 “Mu330″ LP

Polysics “Hey Bob” LP picture disc

Slow Gherkin “double happiness” LP

Softball “Tenku” LP

The Chinkees “Peace Through Music” LP

Tuesday “Free Wheelin” LP (Alkaline Trio)

please note that I corrected the Chris/Mike splits with correct art and the correct track listing. There are 4 tracks, not 2. Thanks and good luck.

Also note that this is the start of an effort to get more test pressing giveaways and special contests.

holy smokes, i thought that hale/wollard split wasn't coming out until next month?

that is what i thought, too, but when talking to Mike, he said that he already had them but for some reason he hasn't been sending them out. I was like, rad! I know that there will be some stoked folks.

Just to clarify, it's buying stuff from either you or from the Asian Man store and we get entered? How long is this on for??

The entries are just orders from vinyl collective, not Asian Man. Sorry. And # of orders doesn't necessarily equal # of entries. But the number of asian man releases can equal # of entries.

I will have an update to what test pressings can be won on Friday. I don't know yet, but Mike explained he had a lot of different test pressings.

And to point out, most of the Asian Man vinyl is $6.99 through is, $7.99 at the most so it is really an inexpensive way to pick up some new vinyl and possibly win something rad.

Just to clarify, it's buying stuff from either you or from the Asian Man store and we get entered? How long is this on for??

The entries are just orders from vinyl collective, not Asian Man. Sorry. And # of orders doesn't necessarily equal # of entries. But the number of asian man releases can equal # of entries.

I will have an update to what test pressings can be won on Friday. I don't know yet, but Mike explained he had a lot of different test pressings.

Ah boo, I ordered BTMI and Link 80 yesterday. I guess that's what I get for not buying from you! Looks like I'll be picking up the split now ... damnit, I'm too broke for this! Thank God I'm getting my student loan in a month!

just pre-ordered the mike hale split

i hope i win

am i still eligible cause i am not a registered user for the store and i payed using guest check out

yes, you still count. You dont' have to be registered.