canceling a VC order?

emailed andy, virgil, and someone else three days ago. no answer. SOMEONE HELP ME OUT, HERE. Also missing a consignment check. Wouldn't put that, but since i'm getting no answers from anyone, maybe i'm writing the wrong people. i've never had issues getting virgil to answer emails before (except when an order was lost)

Guest Admin
emailed andy, virgil, and someone else three days ago. no answer. SOMEONE HELP ME OUT, HERE. Also missing a consignment check. Wouldn't put that, but since i'm getting no answers from anyone, maybe i'm writing the wrong people. i've never had issues getting virgil to answer emails before (except when an order was lost)

we had kay kay in town for 2 days and then helped bottle whiskey for a local whiskey distiller yesterday. we will get back to you today. Been a rough week.

I also sent an email to find out how to change my payment info and have not heard back, but I am being patient. The card I was using had it's # changed and I need to update that.

It would be great if we were able to do these sorts of things online.

You know, account settings, review orders, change addresses, etc. I remember saying the system you use is kinds limited, but I'm just thinking out loud and saying it would be cool if this was possible.

emailed andy, virgil, and someone else three days ago. no answer.