VC Sessions, Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground

Guest admin1338560633

is anyone else sick as hell of these lame ass videos

yeah we get it you drink premium beer and listen to bad records on inferior turntables and make youtube videos

No one cares. Seriously a band called Kay Kay and his blah blah is retarded why would you even bother to press a band like thats record. I am offended by this lack of taste.

it's fair enough that you don't like kay kay or "premium beer". I am ok with that, but the fact that you are offended by the lack of taste of us pressing a record like Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground, seriously? I see that your last few orders through us were:

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! "Scrambles" LP clear blue VC exclusive color PO

STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO "Everything Goes Numb" LP clear red vinyl PO

CLASSICS OF LOVE "Walking In Shadows" LP clear vinyl

SLAPSTICK "25 Songs" dbl LP clear vinyl

Does that give you the right to talk shit on the music we love and decide to press? Fuck no. I like the records you have purchased and I get it, you like Ska-punk and punk rock. I like that stuff, too. But to talk shit about a record we decided to press, a record we absolutely love, that is fucking stupid. Maybe I've had a long day and the Whiskey I am drinking on my back patio is making me a little surly, but I would think there are much worse things to get offended by. I personally celebrate all independent music regardless of how much I like each band.

Go Virgil!

yeah we get it you drink premium beer and listen to bad records on inferior turntables and make youtube videos

No one cares. Seriously a band called Kay Kay and his blah blah is retarded why would you even bother to press a band like thats record. I am offended by this lack of taste.

I generally think it's much more offensive to refer to something as "retarded" than it is to work with a band as talented and unique as Kay Kay.

it's fair enough that you don't like kay kay or "premium beer". I am ok with that, but the fact that you are offended by the lack of taste of us pressing a record like Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground, seriously? I see that your last few orders through us were:

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! "Scrambles" LP clear blue VC exclusive color PO

STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO "Everything Goes Numb" LP clear red vinyl PO

CLASSICS OF LOVE "Walking In Shadows" LP clear vinyl

SLAPSTICK "25 Songs" dbl LP clear vinyl

Does that give you the right to talk shit on the music we love and decide to press? Fuck no. I like the records you have purchased and I get it, you like Ska-punk and punk rock. I like that stuff, too. But to talk shit about a record we decided to press, a record we absolutely love, that is fucking stupid. Maybe I've had a long day and the Whiskey I am drinking on my back patio is making me a little surly, but I would think there are much worse things to get offended by. I personally celebrate all independent music regardless of how much I like each band.

LOL...kid got owned! ;D

Haha, oh snap. I really do not like Kay Kay... or Bomb the Music Industry either for that matter. But just because I would never listen to these bands because I hate them doesn't mean I feel the need to come here and talk shit about them. Most people probably don't like The Endless Blockade, but it's cool as I'll just keep thinking I have better taste in music.

Haha, oh snap. I really do not like Kay Kay... or Bomb the Music Industry either for that matter. But just because I would never listen to these bands because I hate them doesn't mean I feel the need to come here and talk shit about them. Most people probably don't like The Endless Blockade, but it's cool as I'll just keep thinking I have better taste in music.

I like endless blockade.. and hatred surge, and iron lung to boot.