sunn o))) / boris - altar 3xlp repress on white

sunn is greg anderson and stephen o'malley. any singers are guest appearances and are only on a tour by tour basis or for limited shows.

It was Greg Anderson, I had thought he did vocals as well.

It was at Emissions from the Monolith last summer in Youngstown. There's a huge thread about it on stonerrock.com about the situation (might need to search if interested in reading)

well, apparently Very isnt getting these after all, as my order has been cancelled. word is, southern lord screwed up and wrongfully notified very of an impending shipment when, in fact, they were going to some place else.

so these do exist, though i still cant figure out why.

if anyone sees the white or brown for sale anywhere, let me know. i have all of the other colors, just need these 2.

well, apparently Very isnt getting these after all, as my order has been cancelled. word is, southern lord screwed up and wrongfully notified very of an impending shipment when, in fact, they were going to some place else.

so these do exist, though i still cant figure out why.

if anyone sees the white or brown for sale anywhere, let me know. i have all of the other colors, just need these 2.

check euro distros for brown... im pretty sure distros outside of the us got brown... try conspiracy?