Builders and Butchers listen to Austin Lucas, you

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

In a recent question and answer with Ryan Sollee of Builders and Butchers, Ryan was asked what he was listening to and his answer was Austin Lucas. You can check out the interview here. If you haven't heard Builders and Butchers, I highly recommend you do. Their new album is fantastic and I hear they are a treat to watch. I missed them when they came through with Murder by Death. And if you haven't heard Austin's latest album, "Somebody Loves You", I recommend checking out this streaming player for his album:

STREAM THE ALBUM HERE:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2009/07/09/builders-and-butchers-are-listening-to-austin-lucas-you-should-too/

If you like what you hear, please share the streaming player with others. And I recommend you pick up this album, it is a brilliant record. The first pressing of "Somebody Loves You" is pretty much out of print (Austin will have 65 copies for his upcoming tour with Two Cow Garage, Mike Hale, and Jon Snodgrass). Get one of those and know that sometime soon, we will be working on a repress.