TP/PO: A Wilhelm Scream "Mute Print" LP (a Vinyl C

Guest admin1338560633

Why is shipping on bandcamp always outrageous. It seems like it doesn't calculate correctly when buying multiple records. I grabbed 2 of each, 6 LPs, $19 shipping?  First time I've actually committed to ordering off bandcamp after seeing the shipping price. 

Either way, happy to finally own these.

1 hour ago, kylet said:

Why is shipping on bandcamp always outrageous. It seems like it doesn't calculate correctly when buying multiple records. I grabbed 2 of each, 6 LPs, $19 shipping?  First time I've actually committed to ordering off bandcamp after seeing the shipping price. 

It's because the seller doesn't set it up correctly. 

3 minutes ago, kylet said:

Damn.  Always a bummer. Usually I see 1 off self released 7" by the bands. But after shipping and tax 2 7" comes to $30-$40 bucks total, so I always end up passing. 

Yeah, it sucks considering how easy it is to customize and make it affordable. Here's what it looks like from one of my band's items in bandcamp:

LbgLanl.jpg

2 minutes ago, throwgncpr said:

Yeah, it sucks considering how easy it is to customize and make it affordable. Here's what it looks like from one of my band's items in bandcamp:

LbgLanl.jpg

That's the same for discogs, limited run, etc. Bummer. I guess better to overcharge than undercharge, but $19 bucks for a package that will likely cost $5-6. That sucks. Maybe we'll see a small refund, but I doubt it.