TP/PO: A Wilhelm Scream "Mute Print" LP (a Vinyl C

Guest admin1338560633

20 hours ago, cameronbudde said:

Bumping up run numbers isn’t a bait and switch. Like by definition.

Just playing devil's advocate here because I don't really care about this concern BUT 

"the action of advertising goods which are an apparent bargain, with the intention of substituting inferior goods.

Some might perceive a /500 variant as inferior to a /250 one...and actually may not have bought any/as many. Most likely these people are concerned because they want to flip.

31 minutes ago, derkwithano said:

Just playing devil's advocate here because I don't really care about this concern BUT 

"the action of advertising goods which are an apparent bargain, with the intention of substituting inferior goods.

Some might perceive a /500 variant as inferior to a /250 one...and actually may not have bought any/as many. Most likely these people are concerned because they want to flip.

Still not one. These weren’t switched with an inferior product, a run number was adjusted.

The copy a flipper purchased is the same product as the one they will receive. Aftermarket value isn’t something this label advertised nor guaranteed.  

Edited by cameronbudde

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, dangerbirds said:

Anyone get their bandcamp downloads to work? I sent an email to support but havent gotten a response.

@dangerbirds unfortunately that's a default bandcamp thing where it says digital included, but we don't have the digital rights to the albums, just licenses for the vinyl reissues - sorry!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...