TP/PO: A Wilhelm Scream "Mute Print" LP (a Vinyl C

Guest admin1338560633

On 6/23/2021 at 8:00 PM, MikePortly said:

FYI I ordered all of the represses but haven’t received yet so I guess Mute Print is the one they’re waiting on judging by the IG posts of the other records.

they did send out an update.. indeed they were waiting on Mute Print.. all remaining orders are being shipped next week

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, jonnywreck said:

Got all three in today and these are amazing. These recordings sound better than they ever have. I need a new record from these guys, and soon.

…and hopefully from the same label. Really impressed with the overall product that I may just sell my originals.

I'm waiting on my tests like a goddamn asshole.  Thanks for amping me up

9 hours ago, derkwithano said:

Anybody else have them arrive absolutely wrecked? Mine just got here because I ordered each release and all of them have a severely smushed corner. 

Nope. Got my copies of Ruiner and Mute Print yesterday in tip-top shape. In higher quality everything over the De-Loused copy that showed up too, haha.

6 hours ago, Satan said:

Boofuckinghoo. A corner ding. Really? 

I’ve literally never commented on a corner ding (or split seam for that matter…just touch it up with some Elmers glue) before. Pretty presumptuous to assume I’m complaining about a small ding. It looks like each corner was pushed in like an accordion. 

Edited by derkwithano

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...