TP/PO: A Wilhelm Scream "Mute Print" LP (a Vinyl C

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin
Wow, 40 copies in 10/15 minutes? Nice.

the traffic to our website caused my wordpress to be unreponsive and it took 16 minutes for my pre-order post to go live on the site. That, my friends is a good sign. It looks as though A Wilhelm Scream is recession proof.

Guest markovianprocess
Wow, 40 copies in 10/15 minutes? Nice.

the traffic to our website caused my wordpress to be unreponsive and it took 16 minutes for my pre-order post to go live on the site. That, my friends is a good sign. It looks as though A Wilhelm Scream is recession proof.

I think this record has been such a long time coming that people jumped on this one. I mean, I'd been waiting the last hour just getting ready to land a copy. A Wilhelm Scream are a fantastic band and whenever I've met them they have just been the nicest bunch of guys. They've got a lot of respect from this community and it is so very well deserved. Thank you for continuing to get at Nitro about this, it's about time this album was given a new lease of life.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest markovianprocess
Are there any figures on how well this has sold so far? :)

667 yellow were pressed and 289 are left so i think its going well.

black is sold out already obviously.

Wow, that's good going. With the opportunity to make them available to distros as well these things should be gone very soon.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has there been any updates on this? This is getting a little ridiculous.

The yellow are all done, there was an issue finishing the black copies (broken stamper I believe?), so Virgil was waiting until all the copies arrived before shipping orders out, I think he said the black were in transit to VC already or very soon, so get stoked!

• 2 weeks later...