Strapping Young Lad vinyl?

On 9/27/2017 at 10:13 AM, GhostTrail said:

City, SYL, The New Black, and Alien were all repressed by Blood Music. The same mastering as the box set (which is supposedly fantastic). There's color and black variants for each. Black will see some distribution upon release (11/24).

US/Canada

Europe

Being a lucky owner of one of the boxed sets, I can attest.. they sounded in fucking credible! If it's from the same mastering (which knowing blood music it probably is) You won't regret it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Received this email today:

We have transmitted your order reference -------- from Blood Music to our shipping facility, who will process the order as soon as the materials become available.

Please read carefully:

* If the materials are already publicly released, that means your order should ship within 24-72 hours.

* If the materials are a pre-order, that means your order will ship as soon as it is publicly released or stock becomes physically available (pending any manufacturing delays).

* If the materials are a mix, that means your order will ship when the items with the latest release date become available.

You can review your order and download your invoice from the "Order history" section of your customer account by clicking "My account" in our shop

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...