Erin Andrews Naked Video (Might be NSFW)

if you like her and think she's hot, view or download this somewhere. but there's a few virus and trojan filed files out there, so be careful. if you have no idea who she is, don't waste your time because the quality sucks. but i think every man who watches sports will want to see this, so that's about 99% of the male population.

edit - her lawyers are raining hell down on anyone or any site that posts the video or a link taking you somewhere that hosts it. so obviously don't do that here.

She's just walking around naked, it's not like she's shoving stuff up her butt or anything. Granted the fact that somebody got this via peephole is creepy but really, it's a naked human body. I think a stolen sex tape or something like that would be worse.

I feel a stolen sex tape isn't as bad as long as it's a consensually made tape. Honestly, if you're dumb enough to film yourself banging, just assume the world will see it. This was a woman minding her own business in her hotel and someone took it upon themselves to violate her privacy and then exploit it to the world. It's slightly upsetting when even something like changing in your hotel room is subject to exploitation.