Fest 8 registration is up...

want to go baaaad.

i actually don't see that rooms are available anymore...

weird

however, if it only says "double bed" that means its just one single bed. a double is a little larger than the size of a full.

there's 2 different room combinations. you pick weather you want a larger king bed or 2 double beds.

you can also room up to 4 people in a room.

ah well yes if it says 2dbl beds then yes thats 2 beds. i was under the impression it stated 1 bed regardless. so much for the vast knowledge of hotels...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's 2 different room combinations. you pick weather you want a larger king bed or 2 double beds.

you can also room up to 4 people in a room.

ah well yes if it says 2dbl beds then yes thats 2 beds. i was under the impression it stated 1 bed regardless. so much for the vast knowledge of hotels...

na, but i can see poeple can get confused. i would find it humrous if i ordered a double bed occupancy and opened the door to the hotel and found one small bed for 4 people..lol

does anyone have a floor at the INN i can sleep on. I can totally pitch in. After last years fiasco i don't want another repeat. or go halfsies???? I seriously need a place to crash, and i really don't want to spend $500 on a room for myself.
I will most likely have to extra spots(since there is only a 4 person max) would be glad to share.

Also..hoping the new Against me line will be making a surprise perfomance.

Guest genericinsight
rumors about new bands...the methadones and chris wollard

From where?

Also supposedly We Are The Union are playing too. They mentioned they had just gotten confirmed when I saw them/helped run their show on Tuesday, they're just waiting to get added to the main list. Wouldn't surprise me though, since basically the entire Paper and Plastick lineup is playing anyway.

rumors about new bands...the methadones and chris wollard

From where?

Also supposedly We Are The Union are playing too. They mentioned they had just gotten confirmed when I saw them/helped run their show on Tuesday, they're just waiting to get added to the main list. Wouldn't surprise me though, since basically the entire Paper and Plastick lineup is playing anyway.

It's from samiam's myspace.