It begins, skynets take over!

Source

"A man has been strangled to death by a robot arm.

The man, a 46-year-old employee of a Tochigi prefecture PET bottle manufacturing plant, was working a graveyard shift with two others supervising the operation of plant machinery, in this case a robot aligning bottles on a conveyor belt (possibly this simply describes righting any bottles which fall over).

Somehow he managed to interpose himself between the arm and the machine to which it was attached, and the machine caught him by the neck, crushing it and mortally wounding him.

He arrived at hospital 30 minutes later, but was confirmed dead.

Police are investigating the cause of the incident, though presumably the robot is not a suspect at this time."

*text here varies a bit from what babelfish will give you.

Working in a computer museum I hope they will find it in their mechanical hearts to allow me to live, as a keeper of their history.

they may look at you as their overlord. you could become some sort of robot god!

I can only see this working if I wrap myself in foil and blinking lights. Or at least get a cool Tron costume.