The Revival Tour reveals performing artists

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

[image]

[image]

Last year's Revival Tour was one of the greatest shows I saw all year. I am so excited to see it again this year and depending on how things go, I may try and check out a few shows outside of Colorado. If you go to the Revival tour website http://therevivaltour.com/musicians.html , it shows the above image revealing who all is playing; it says dates and lineups will be announced soon. I do know that there is a compilation in the works featuring the bands on the tour and if all goes well, we will have some for sale through the site.

Stoked to see a number of our artists on this tour including Joey Cape, Tim Barry, Jon Snodgrass, Chad Price, Austin Lucas, as well as a number of buddies and respected artists.

Now here's the question I pose to you, Who are you most excited to see on this tour?

Hey dudes, make sure you check out Tin Horn Prayer!

www.myspace.com/tinhornprayer

That's another band of mine and, although I'll be at the Fest with Only Thunder, the rest of the band will be playing the Denver date and we are super excited to be involved with this tour in any way, shape or form!

I am so stoked to see/hang with Only Thunder at the fest......Andy expect lots of drunkin fun!!

That's another band of mine and, although I'll be at the Fest with Only Thunder, the rest of the band will be playing the Denver date and we are super excited to be involved with this tour in any way, shape or form!

hmmmmm, this is not bad, come visit the northwest soon!

I am so stoked to see/hang with Only Thunder at the fest......Andy expect lots of drunkin fun!!

Sorry dude, we don't drink anymore...we don't drink any less either, mwuahahaha!