Brand New - Daisy on LP

Guest kevinb

ebay gold right there..

I don't know how much truth there is to the rumor but I've heard from quite a few people that when they approach him.

Jessey says he doesn't do photos/autographs

ebay gold right there..

I don't know how much truth there is to the rumor but I've heard from quite a few people that when they approach him.

I managed to get the whole band +derrick sherman to scribble on a copy of TDAGARIM.

Hope Daisy is truly coming out. I'll be checking for pre-orders daily.

ebay gold right there..

I've got a Jude Law promo poster signed by the lot of them, mind you this was before they decided not to do anything they don't feel like doing.

Jesse is only a dick if you catch him walking around at a show before or after their set. i've talked to him a few times outside a venue, he's never super cheerful but we talked for a few minutes. as long as you don't run up to him screaming "oh my god it's jesse" with a camera in your hand and create a mob scene you should be ok. act like an uber fan and he's not willing to give you the time of day.

Guest kevinb
Jesse is only a dick if you catch him walking around at a show before or after their set. I've talked to him a few times outside a venue, he's never super cheerful but we talked for a few minutes. as long as you don't run up to him screaming "oh my god it's Jesse" with a camera in your hand and create a mob scene you should be ok. act like an uber fan and he's not willing to give you the time of day.
Yeah I imagine that would get old real quick, the band know's their place they know they aren't rock stars.

If I were them I would've leaked Daisy after the whole thrice thing happened. And just have someone randomly scream daisy really obnoxious like every 20-30 seconds for 20 seconds on each song.

Like that guy on the Beggars cd but much worse

Just to fuck with their fans cause they know they would still listen to it.

If I were them I would've leaked Daisy after the whole thrice thing happened. And just have someone randomly scream daisy really obnoxious like every 20-30 seconds for 20 seconds on each song.

Like that guy on the Beggars cd but much worse

Just to fuck with their fans cause they know they would still listen to it.

Yeah, but then, at their shows, people would start screaming out daisy in all the appropriate places.

Guest duhpunk
ebay gold right there..

my buddy asked him for a picture and he said the same thing, but he did sign our tickets and my friend's shirt.

we all keep saying ebay gold, but there's something we're not taking into account. YFW and Deja were both released by Triple Crown...Daisy is being released by Interscope so it's bound to be a large pressing

ebay gold right there..

jesse lacey with brand new - somewhat dickish and awkward

jesse lacey acoustic - nicest guy ever

although when we saw him acoustic, he said he didn't really do pictures, but what kind about it. but then my friend showed him his brand new tattoo and jesse asked to take a picture of him, haha. so jesse got out his polaroid and took it. he was awesome.