Brand New - Daisy on LP

WTF do you know about Sparklehorse?!?! Wikipedia and Google must be an awesome tool!!! Let alone SDRE and TIR!!!

Get the F outta here you youngin'!!! Get off my lawn!!!

;)

Haha, I found out about him thought an older friend from Xbox live, after telling me about 2000's emo he also got me into 90's screamo such as I Hate Myself. But yeah Cow is my favorite song, It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite album.

Haha, I found out about him thought an older friend from Xbox live, after telling me about 2000's emo he also got me into 90's screamo such as I Hate Myself. But yeah Cow is my favorite song, It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite album.

I hope that someone on Xbox teaches you how to spell or some basics about the English language in the near future. Your posts make my eyes bleed.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
Just now, copelandkid said:

lmao 30 bucks for a single LP from a disgraced band, easiest decision to buy an older press second-hand i've ever seen.

To be fair, isn't it only one member that's disgraced or did they prove the rest of the band was somehow aware and/or complicit in his creepage?

Also, $30 for any new single LP is idiocy. I didn't even notice the price.

1 hour ago, lostcrimes said:

Is this exclusive to Sound on Vinyl? I recently came across a translucent blue pressing of Dude Ranch on this site.

https://thesoundofvinyl.us/dude-ranch-limited-edition.html

8 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

Is this exclusive to Sound on Vinyl? I recently came across a translucent blue pressing of Dude Ranch on this site.

https://thesoundofvinyl.us/dude-ranch-limited-edition.html

Nice, I found a rock yesterday. Here's a picture

81YPB6jlJiL._SX450_.jpg