Brand New - Daisy on LP

1 hour ago, mcpherson123 said:

To be fair, isn't it only one member that's disgraced or did they prove the rest of the band was somehow aware and/or complicit in his creepage?

in any case, the whole band (as an entity, not as individuals) is tainted by association. that's why they are no longer a thing. don't mean to suggest the other members knew (though it's not exactly a stretch to think they knew either).

18 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

in any case, the whole band (as an entity, not as individuals) is tainted by association. that's why they are no longer a thing. don't mean to suggest the other members knew (though it's not exactly a stretch to think they knew either).

I guess that's fair. Personally, I'm not going to hold them particularly responsible unless some hard information comes about that can really indict them on it. I still love TDAGARIM and Daisy. Never got deep into any of their other albums but still am curious about Science Fiction.

35 minutes ago, Daiei said:

I still listen to Brand New

🤷‍♂️

Nobody cares. They are pointing out that the band is disgraced, not that you're disgraced for listening.

I will say however, the first album is just pure cringe and I'll judge you for listening to that if your over the age of 18. Probably the reason Jesse had so many kiddy diddle opportunities because it's so relatable for teens.

28 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I guess that's fair. Personally, I'm not going to hold them particularly responsible unless some hard information comes about that can really indict them on it. I still love TDAGARIM and Daisy. Never got deep into any of their other albums but still am curious about Science Fiction.

Definitely check out Science Fiction.

23 hours ago, Sh100by said:

Nobody cares. They are pointing out that the band is disgraced, not that you're disgraced for listening.

I will say however, the first album is just pure cringe and I'll judge you for listening to that if your over the age of 18. Probably the reason Jesse had so many kiddy diddle opportunities because it's so relatable for teens.

Judge the hell outta me sometimes a girl gotta scream that shit on the highway with the homies

5 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Judge the hell outta me sometimes a girl gotta scream that shit on the highway with the homies

You're close to the point where you'll lose that feeling and see it for what it is don't worry. Blink was one of my favorite bands for half my life I never imagined not enjoying them, but the brain isn't fully developed until you're 25. I'm sure you're starting to understand that as you settle into your skin. 

Probably why I'm so dismissive of adult Blink fans tbh. Something isn't right upstairs.

4 minutes ago, Sh100by said:

You're close to the point where you'll lose that feeling and see it for what it is don't worry. Blink was one of my favorite bands for half my life I never imagined not enjoying them, but the brain isn't fully developed until you're 25. I'm sure you're starting to understand that as you settle into your skin. 

Probably why I'm so dismissive of adult Blink fans tbh. Something isn't right upstairs.

I don't like YFW anymore either but telling someone they only like an album because their brain isn't fully developed is incredibly condescending and I hope you can step back and see how holier-than-thou your reply comes off. 

5 minutes ago, shadowkid33 said:

I don't like YFW anymore either but telling someone they only like an album because their brain isn't fully developed is incredibly condescending and I hope you can step back and see how holier-than-thou your reply comes off. 

Oh I know, I just don't care. She knows me and knows I'm being genuine I hope, unlike the majority of this forum who have egos more fragile than Antonio Brown.