Brand New - Daisy on LP

1 hour ago, SwiftCat said:

If you believed all that you wouldn't support them by listening to them.

We all have our own perspective and I get yours but you keep saying child like this was 13 year olds.idk statistics on it  but most girls lose their virginity around age (15) and a a few end up pregnant cause that's the reality of the world we live in.  Idk why this is so personal to you, while I get your point I can still disagree on some things and I do think the actual victim at age 15 was smart enough to take pics and send them or watch Jesse.

And willingly or unwilling it will change that 15 year old for ever.

I think 10 years or what ever later it's a word called regret.

I'll clarify: I understand your perspective and I see it a little different But I do agree on a lot of the things you say which is what I've said in previous posts.

At age 15-16 you can drive and work which I see it as... You can start being a adult now and make decisions

You don't understand it but I'll say it again other countries your a adult at 14

But you seem to care about a u.s. law.

If it would have happened in Peru or Italy it's ok I guess. I hate the idea of people preying on others and it's bothersome. I really ain't defending him, I'm just adding that the girl could be considered guilty as well.

How exactly am I supporting them? I already owned their music, I don't stream it, I'm not purchasing anything from them, and I'm not sharing it with anyone. I listen to Bowie too, doesn't make him less of a creep for banging a 13 year old as an adult man. Cool straw man argument though.

It's a scientific fact that your brain isn't fully developed, especially in the cause/effect and decision making areas at age 15. Most of the countries that consider 14,15,16 as adult are also considered third world countries; the life expectancy is much shorter than in a first world country. It sucks, but that's the way it is and people have to start living adult lives sooner in those places which is why they typically have a lower age of majority. (In Italy the age of majority is 18, so I'm not sure why you think it's less.)

It's personal to me because I'm close with a number of women who were raped or sexual exploited as teens or younger, many of whom at the time thought what was happening was normal. It's not normal, and it's not ok for an adult man to do what he did to a 15 year old.

I cite US law because that's where he lives, and that's the law he broke. It's still not ok in general for an adult man to manipulate and groom young women into doing/watching sexual acts no matter what country you're in. And just because people sell their young daughter's as brides in Pakistan or whatever country you're thinking of doesn't mean it's ok. Many people in countries that do things like that are actually trying to pass laws to reform those practices.

You say you're not defending him, but then you immediately throw a 15 year old girl under the bus as "guilty" when she was being manipulated by an adult. You might as well just come out and say what you keep implying, "Sounds like she was kind of a slut and got what she deserved."

Thank you for letting me know not to have any further conversations or dealings with you in the future.

Anyway, you're welcome to disagree, but just know you're going to be way in the minority on this one, and the way you're defending him and putting blame on the victim, people are going to judge you. All your arguments, many of which have either no facts, or insufficient or inaccurate facts also make you come off (to me at least) as a bit of a pedo or at least sympathetic to pedophiles and a misogynist.

And just because I'm feeling particularly magnanimous and I won't see any further replies because I've decided you're an idiot in need of blocking:

You're = you are

Your = ownership

They're = they are

Their = ownership

There = position

45 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

How exactly am I supporting them? I already owned their music, I don't stream it, I'm not purchasing anything from them, and I'm not sharing it with anyone. I listen to Bowie too, doesn't make him less of a creep for banging a 13 year old as an adult man. Cool straw man argument though.

It's a scientific fact that your brain isn't fully developed, especially in the cause/effect and decision making areas at age 15. Most of the countries that consider 14,15,16 as adult are also considered third world countries; the life expectancy is much shorter than in a first world country. It sucks, but that's the way it is and people have to start living adult lives sooner in those places which is why they typically have a lower age of majority. (In Italy the age of majority is 18, so I'm not sure why you think it's less.)

It's personal to me because I'm close with a number of women who were raped or sexual exploited as teens or younger, many of whom at the time thought what was happening was normal. It's not normal, and it's not ok for an adult man to do what he did to a 15 year old.

I cite US law because that's where he lives, and that's the law he broke. It's still not ok in general for an adult man to manipulate and groom young women into doing/watching sexual acts no matter what country you're in. And just because people sell their young daughter's as brides in Pakistan or whatever country you're thinking of doesn't mean it's ok. Many people in countries that do things like that are actually trying to pass laws to reform those practices.

You say you're not defending him, but then you immediately throw a 15 year old girl under the bus as "guilty" when she was being manipulated by an adult. You might as well just come out and say what you keep implying, "Sounds like she was kind of a slut and got what she deserved."

Thank you for letting me know not to have any further conversations or dealings with you in the future.

Anyway, you're welcome to disagree, but just know you're going to be way in the minority on this one, and the way you're defending him and putting blame on the victim, people are going to judge you. All your arguments, many of which have either no facts, or insufficient or inaccurate facts also make you come off (to me a

Anyway, you're welcome to disagree, but just know you're going to be way in the minority on this one, and the way you're defending him and putting blame on the victim, people are going to judge you. All your arguments, many of which have either no facts, or insufficient or inaccurate facts also make you come off (to me at least) as a bit of a pedo or at least sympathetic to pedophiles and a misogynist.

And just because I'm feeling particularly magnanimous and I won't see any further replies because I've decided you're an idiot in need of blocking:

t least) as a bit of a pedo or at least sympathetic to pedophiles and a misogynist.

You're = you are

Your = ownership

They're = they are

Their = ownership

There = position

My God, you have the patience of a saint. Kudos. I feel like I should literally mail you a gift. 

Sounds like she was kind of a slut and got what she deserved."

A)Never said that, I have no problem with woman doing what they want with their life, you assumed that for some reason.

A)Thank you.

Anyway, you're welcome to disagree,

A)Am I really though? Your opinion seems personally involved and that you are right at all cost.

but just know you're going to be way in the minority on this one, and the way you're defending him and putting blame on the victim, people are going to judge you.

A)I feel like you can't read, I've repeatedly said both could be considered guilty and that it's not a defense for Jesse.

For some reason you assume the above because of this.

All your arguments, many of which have either no facts, or insufficient or inaccurate facts also make you come off (to me at least) as a bit of a pedo or at least sympathetic to pedophiles and a misogynmisogynist

A)idk where you got this idea, but I've realized you like to assume things. I think you you have some ego issues you need to work out before you hound people and twist their words.

I have said many different ways that I think he's guilty and you refuse to read that.

anything else you need to say? I wouldn't tolerate your ignorance in real life so I prefer you just stop capitalizing on certain things I say when I've said the opposite. Smoke some weed and listen to the pedo brand new, and watch your fake wresling 

8 hours ago, SwiftCat said:

and watch your fake wresling 

tenor.gif

Well dammit, we tried. But like sand through the hour glass this Brand New thread was destined to spiral out into bullshit.

With that being said, fuck this thread and fuck Jesse Lacey. Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.