Brand New - Daisy on LP

People saw one person paying $100+ on eBay for it and decided to stock up.

Ghastly; i wonder how we'd all behave in the event of an actual emergency. 

daisy_zpsba6fa789.jpg

holllaaaaa.

i honestly did not care for this album until about 2 weeks ago. i was a daisy doubter. then one night i was in the right mood and frame of mind, (angry and frustrated?) and i just "got it." my timing is terrible considering i've watched this album be sold for $10-15 on these boards for the past year....

lol something i wonder... if I'm spending 15-30 dollars on a record, isn't that justification enough to download it illegally?  I guess the answer is probably no, considering the RIAA doesn't even enjoy people ripping from a CD to the computer, but I always wonder what's the point of spending money on multiple formats of an artist's album...

lol something i wonder... if I'm spending 15-30 dollars on a record, isn't that justification enough to download it illegally?  I guess the answer is probably no, considering the RIAA doesn't even enjoy people ripping from a CD to the computer, but I always wonder what's the point of spending money on multiple formats of an artist's album...

i always assumed it was like backing up your files. you paid for it, why can't you have a copy on your computer? there was this same dilemma when video game ROMs were more popular. i HEARD if you have the game cartridge, you could get away with it by justifying it as a backup. same, same to me.

Is this currently not available anywhere? This has always been easy to come by haha

Somebody bought one for $100 on eBay so everybody wants one now. A bunch of listings have now popped up in the past two weeks because of it and most the people in this thread are now buying the record even though it has been easy to come by and still is.

I have it, I just I have this arrangement with a friend of mine that when I get a record she gets the download code since she pays for her music; she once told me this is the one Brand New album she doesn't have and I'd really like to give it to her.

i bet you'd like to give it to her ;)

I checked again, all I have is a picture of a manatee!
I would tell her to torrent it, but she's deathly scared of viruses, the only thing she's stole digitally is Photoshop only because it's $500. I once told her the new Mayday Parade album leaked 2 years ago she replied "I couldn't do that to Mayday Parade." she's cute like that, and yes I would like to give it to her in a double entendre kind of way. 

I checked again, all I have is a picture of a manatee!

I would tell her to torrent it, but she's deathly scared of viruses, the only thing she's stole digitally is Photoshop only because it's $500. I once told her the new Mayday Parade album leaked 2 years ago she replied "I couldn't do that to Mayday Parade." she's cute like that, and yes I would like to give it to her in a double entendre kind of way. 

Burn her a CD.

Wait... do you kids still keep blank CDs laying around?