Frank Turner - Poetry of the Deed

Guest Admin

epitaph are doing vinyl for both albums, they won't come out when the cds come out. We are trying to get an exclusive color for both records. We will be posting a Frank Turner release through Suburban Home / Vinyl Collective soon. Super stoked.

Guest markovianprocess

Has anyone heard the first single from the new album? It totally blows compared to the writing on Sleep Is For The Week.

Has anyone heard the first single from the new album? It totally blows compared to the writing on Sleep Is For The Week.

I thought the album was pretty good overall

Does this mean you have heard all of Poetry?? If so where and how can I do the same?

I liked "the road"...but its not a patch on some of the other songs from the album that ive seen youtube clips of -- shit. i sound like a dick. ha. ill be buying this when it comes out.

I thought the album was pretty good overall

Does this mean you have heard all of Poetry?? If so where and how can I do the same?

I liked "the road"...but its not a patch on some of the other songs from the album that ive seen youtube clips of -- shit. i sound like a dick. ha. ill be buying this when it comes out.

Ive only listened once all the way thru and enjoyed it from start to finish. I got an advanced stream from Epitaph.

Im not a huge Frank Turner fan. The only other album I have is Love Ire and I like that one a lot.