Preping to interview The Emotron

So I'm getting ready to talk to Kyle/The Emotron and I gotta say, I'm not huge into his music but this is going to be rad. I dropped him a line to see if there's anything he wanted to focus on and I got this reply:

"Not sure what to talk about, I have some interesting stories to tell

I got a new album coming out in October

I just got a Tattoo 5 Mins ago from the Lead Singer From 80's Thrash Band "Backlash"

They Toured With Megadeth, Jackyl, and Metallica in the early/good days

We can Talk about Nintendo Games, Shitty Movies from the Late 80's/Early 90's, and or Alternative Rock.

I sold Video's of Myself Shitting to gay men on the internet for a while.

I dont think I will let you down."

No Kyle...I don't think you will.

hahahaha, dude kills. he used to film all of his shows when he was getting started and make his dad watch them with him. last time i talked to him we were in goodwill looking for early nineties middle school health books. ask him what happened to the song he wrote about some bad ass motherfucker named trailer, he will know what the deal is.

Preping to interview The Emotron

I hope your interviewing skills are better than your spelling. Then again, you couldn't even bother to know your subject's name in your Propagandhi interview, so I don't have a lot of hope.

I can't be bothered to do a lot of things. It's nice to know other people care more about my work than I do.