Portugal the Man in-store at Twist and Shout (Denv

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

One of our favorite bands on the planet are going to be in town on Friday, August 14th. I just found out a few days ago that they are doing an instore performance at Twist and Shout (2508 E. Colfax Ave., Denver, CO) at 6pm. This will happen before their show at the HI-Dive which also features another Vinyl Collective favorite, Papermoons. Do not miss either performance. I have a feeling this will be one of the smallest venues we will see Portugal play at for some time. And if you have not purchased tickets yet, make sure you do soon. It isn't sold out yet, but it will soon.

I can't wait to hear songs from The Satanic Satanist live.

You guys going to be shooting some videos, like you did with the Kay Kay in-store?

Edit: haha at ptm's twitter just now.

"@suburbanhome Virgil. You son of a bitch. I KNOW you just ignored my call. We are going out with you tonight in Denver."

My shitty ass Iphone has the worst reception in my office. Looks like we are drinking at Sputnik tonight. Everyone come out and have a drink with Portugal the Man.

Guest adam526
This is one of the few bands I wouldn't mind having a live recording on LP

I think I'd rather a live DVD. They mentioned that they are working on one and it's being edited right now (this was said like 5 months ago), and that Fearless was being real cool about the release since they were letting them use the rights to all the old tracks for no charge.

Portugal. The Man: Playing Players Play Live

Has a nice ring to it =]

Guest kevinb
This is one of the few bands I wouldn't mind having a live recording on LP

I think I'd rather a live DVD. They mentioned that they are working on one and it's being edited right now (this was said like 5 months ago), and that Fearless was being real cool about the release since they were letting them use the rights to all the old tracks for no charge.

Portugal. The Man: Playing Players Play Live

Has a nice ring to it =]

True a dvd would be 10x better.

They're stage presence in Cleveland was just fucking incredible,

I've seen them in Cleveland like 4 times but that show by far was my favorite

also there was a person filming there.