Advice needed for Alk 3 Remains

Guest conoley

if these were legit from the factory variations... shit would be sealed like all the other copies. I also have two copies of the same color that had the "color" sticker on opposite sides of the record.. so thats BS too.

exactly. the one i got from virgil was sealed, and if you're doing a pressing of 5,000 there's no way some are going to be sealed and some aren't.

same thing happened to me... i ordered two thinking they were going to be pressing plant errors. i dont know i feel like i got ripped off. only thing that makes me somewhat not as pissed is that one of the "random variations was clear green... bummer though

and i wonder why when they got them and saw they were mixed, and only 15 of them for that matter, why they didnt just match the colors back up and have fewer "mixed variations". im spending entirely too much on this damn record...

Guest conoley
I bought mine from the same guy and everything went fine, I think it's too soon to call for a lynching just yet...I got the dark green swirl from him

I got everything ok, it's just a scam that he was selling these as something special.