PO: MARIACHI EL BRONX "S/T" LP

Guest Admin

[image]

MARIACHI EL BRONX "S/T" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/823777013918

After three self-titled full-lengths, countless tours all over the world, and more singles and EPs than one can count, they return with their latest offering inspired by the inescapable Mariachi music that celebrates Mexican-American culture. Mariachi El Bronx features the grammy-awardwinning artist David Hidalgo from Los Lobos and Latin Playboys, as well as Alfredo Ortiz (Beastie Boys). The self-titled album was produced by John Avila in Los Angeles.

READ THIS SENTENCE AS IF I WERE SCREAMING AT YOU: This album is fucking amazing. I have a copy of it and I can't stop listening to it. The songs are so good. It might be easy to dismiss a punk band making a Mariachi record, but this the real deal. Unbelievable. This has my highest recommendation.

The vinyl is not expected on the same date as the CD release, they are saying it will be out about a month later towards the end of September.

is there an estimation as to when these will come in?

from the original post:

The vinyl is not expected on the same date as the CD release, they are saying it will be out about a month later towards the end of September.

so i guess they decided not to do a double album coupled with The Bronx III. hopefully they still plan on doing a vinyl pressing for it.

it blows me away that they didn't put III out on vinyl. did a major release III?

so i guess they decided not to do a double album coupled with The Bronx III. hopefully they still plan on doing a vinyl pressing for it.

it blows me away that they didn't put III out on vinyl. did a major release III?

Nope it was done through White Drugs. When I talked to Matt about it at the last warped tour he had discussed doing a double LP of III and the Mariachi project. Bummed that never happened.

I don't like their previous stuff, but this album is fucking amazing!

I can't stop listening to it either.

the first s/t was awesome. "false alarm" is the shit

Agreed the first s/t was amazing I remember seeing that at a basement show and they were fucking awesome live but I kinda fell off after the first albumt I am gunna hafta listen to the other stuff.

• 1 month later...