CHUCK RAGAN/BRIAN FALLON - Gospel Hymns 7"

Is this being held up because I placed the order on 7/20/09 and it said it wouldn't be shipped until 7/21/09 and I think i heard that it was behind, but would be in last week. I ordered three other things from the SideOneDummy Store and I think this is holding up the entire order.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Topic exclusive color should be in select HT stores now if anyone needs/wants that

when you say "select" do you just mean the HTs that actually carry vinyl or is it even more then "select" than that?

There is an exclusive HT color (white) so any copies you find at HT will be that color but they arent in all stores, they are only in select HT stores.

when you say "select" do you just mean the HTs that actually carry vinyl or is it even more then "select" than that?

There is an exclusive HT color (white) so any copies you find at HT will be that color but they arent in all stores, they are only in select HT stores.

I think he was asking how you know which stores fall under "select". I take it by your comments, though, that not all vinyl-selling Hot Topics will be carrying this? Or are the vinyl-selling ones the "select" stores?

I called around several stores in Dallas...and not one could even find anything about it....Are they THAT select of stores? Not a single one in Dallas area? If thats the case.....anyone mind picking me up a copy?

I'm thinking maybe they just haven't put them out at the stores yet?