The Ghost - This is a Hospital 12" PREORDER IS UP!

hey all!! i know a ton of you have been pumped for this! the day is finally here! today at 12pm noon pacific time, preorders will go up for this at www.solidarityrecordings.com for THE GHOST - THIS IS A HOSPITAL 12"! there are 25 sets of both colors, or you can buy just one of either color you want! here is the pressing info:

/100 black (only available at reunion show!)

/100 white (solidarity exclusive)

/400 clear green

so yeah, it all turned out rad, couldnt be happier! for those who want to buy from vc, virgil will post that today as well, but he will only have green vinyl! vc will have a test press contest, i will do one too if you buy from solidarity! thanks a ton for the support! cant wait for everyone to have this!!

-randy

www.solidarityrecordings.com

PS- i have a ton of new distro too, asian man, ucr, ect, make sure you check that out too!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Moss from The Ghost is one of the nicest guys ever. His side project Hanalei made beautiful music. He has also booked sweet shows it Chicago for a while.

He certainly is, which I was somewhat surprised by since he usually has a pretty serious, if not intimidating, presence on-stage. From what I remember all of the guys in The Ghost were super nice.

im in los angeles, but cant really afford to head up to san francisco for a show right now, so therein lies my problem

car pool!

justin, fly out for the show, you can stay with us and we will pick u up from airport!!hahaha

also, id like to publiclly note, that solidarity would not exist if it was for all of justins help/ideas/advice and friendship! i really mean that!! one of the best dudes ever! support UCR!!!

this record is dedicated to justin!! hahaha for reals! :)

What lineup is playing these reunion shows, by the way? Is their original guitarist back in the band? (I think his name was Shane but my memory is failing me.)

i dont think shane is, im not positive though! i believe paul is! scott, i knew you were one of the folks super excited about this record! hope u enjoy it man!!

Yeah, trying to figure out if I should order from you direct or if there's enough stuff on VC I want right now to place a mega-order with one of those coupons. Will be ordering one way or another, though!

Sidenote: Paul is from my hometown. I used to book his old band all the time.

Yeah, trying to figure out if I should order from you direct or if there's enough stuff on VC I want right now to place a mega-order with one of those coupons. Will be ordering one way or another, though!

Sidenote: Paul is from my hometown. I used to book his old band all the time.

thats rad about paul! hope you can make it out to the chicago ghost reunion show oct 29th!! thanks for the support man!