13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

I have to admit, that it was a lucky victory, but also it was very entertaining. Now I hope Bielefeld can make it against Wolfsburg.

Very very lucky and it was indeed one of the most entertaining matches i´ve ever seen. I really hope Lewandowski will recover soon, Langerak knocked him out (broken jaw and nosebone), but it was totally legal. Really hope that Dortmund will win the cup and Kloppo will have one last ride around the Borsigplatz.

Any news from your side of the pond on where Klopp is going? Liverpool is looking more likley now they stumble over the finishing line.

I´m not really close with the Premier League and haven´t heard any rumours in the last week. Will United retain Van Gaal? If not it might be the first option for Klopp. And maybe Liverpool, but i have no clue how big the potential of Liverpool is, looks like they aren´t that relevant at the moment. City could sign Guardiola, i´m sure he retires if they don´t win Champions League. I don´t want to bother any Arsenal fans, but i don´t think this is the way to go for Klopp.  

Very very lucky and it was indeed one of the most entertaining matches i´ve ever seen. I really hope Lewandowski will recover soon, Langerak knocked him out (broken jaw and nosebone), but it was totally legal. Really hope that Dortmund will win the cup and Kloppo will have one last ride around the Borsigplatz.

I´m not really close with the Premier League and haven´t heard any rumours in the last week. Will United retain Van Gaal? If not it might be the first option for Klopp. And maybe Liverpool, but i have no clue how big the potential of Liverpool is, looks like they aren´t that relevant at the moment. City could sign Guardiola, i´m sure he retires if they don´t win Champions League. I don´t want to bother any Arsenal fans, but i don´t think this is the way to go for Klopp.  

Van Gaal won't be going anywhere now, they have picked up and barring a freak result last week they are looking good.

It looks like Liverpool may miss out on the champions league and Rodgers signings haven't exactly worked out. If Klopp wasn't availble I think they would stick with him but Klopp would be the perfect man to take them forward.

Hope he doesn't go to City. Guardiola would be a better fit there in my opinion.

I think Arsenal would be a good move for Klopp. However Wenger has just got them to second and the final of the FA cup so I can't see him going anywhere either unless PSG come calling.

Any news from your side of the pond on where Klopp is going? Liverpool is looking more likley now they stumble over the finishing line.

No news yet, as for nowit will be most likely City or Liverpool. I would love to see him in Liverpool, because there seems to be more potential to build up a team that can play his philosophy. Newcastle and Westham were also rumored, but that seems too farfetched.

No news yet, as for nowit will be most likely City or Liverpool. I would love to see him in Liverpool, because there seems to be more potential to build up a team that can play his philosophy. Newcastle and Westham were also rumored, but that seems too farfetched.

I think West Ham tried and failed straight away. We (Newcastle) aren't big enough, good enough or would pay enough to get anyone of that quality. I hope it's Arsenal he goes to. I quite like the fact Liverpool fail every year and I'm scared he'd actually make them win stuff.

Looks like a pole position for Liverpool. No way Klopp will join City, not in one million years. I also head about a West Ham offer but that one was rejected.

Just all depends if they get rid of Rodgers. Seems harsh since he had such a good season last season but it's becoming clear that was mainly because of Suarez (and Sturridge actually staying fit). 90% of his signings have been awful.

I just read an article about Newcastle and man I had no clue how bad the situation really is. Maybe a relegation could be a chance to start over.

Maybe, I'm worried if we go down we don't have the type of players to do well in the championship and will probably struggle in that league too. We need to scrape staying up and just do a complete overhaul bar about 2 players.

Mike Ashley has ruined my love of football recently, I'm no longer glued to a TV at 3pm on a Saturday.

Glad this rubbish season is over.  Big say in who we bring down with us.

You're QPR right?

Please be kind next week.

We have QPR and West Ham whilst HUll have Spurs and Man U.

On paper it looks easy, all we have to do is match or do better than Hull in the last two games. I know for a fact we're going to mess it up though. It's what we do.

You're QPR right?

Please be kind next week.

We have QPR and West Ham whilst HUll have Spurs and Man U.

On paper it looks easy, all we have to do is match or do better than Hull in the last two games. I know for a fact we're going to mess it up though. It's what we do.

Yeah Qpr.

We are so inconsistent, I have no idea what we will be like this weekend, especially now relegation is confirmed.  Could end up playing a bunch of the youth players, so I wouldn't worry too much.

The only way to watch the football!

I'm so nervous for Friday, saying that we should hammer them at the riverside, spanked them 4-0 in the same fixture earlier on in the season.

THEN IT'S WEMBLEY OMG

Are you Boro?

I've only seen a couple of your games this season. Bamford looks like the real deal from what I've seen. Any chance you're going to keep him?

Are you Boro?

I've only seen a couple of your games this season. Bamford looks like the real deal from what I've seen. Any chance you're going to keep him?

I am indeed, season ticket holder for many a year.

He's been superb except for when he's played up top on his own. He looks a bit lost then & isn't powerful enough, especially in the championship. I don't think we'll keep him, I'm expecting him to go out on loan again from Chelsea but to somewhere like Everton. He will be missed. As long as we keep hold of Vossen. I really rate him, his work rate is next level as well.

Adomah has been world class the 2nd half of the season as have Lee Tomlin and George Friend. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Friend gets an England call up IF we go up. Seriously, who's the competition at left back at the moment (baring Baines)? Glen fucking Johnson and Luke Shaw?

I'll try not get too carried away on Friday haha

I am indeed, season ticket holder for many a year.

He's been superb except for when he's played up top on his own. He looks a bit lost then & isn't powerful enough, especially in the championship. I don't think we'll keep him, I'm expecting him to go out on loan again from Chelsea but to somewhere like Everton. He will be missed. As long as we keep hold of Vossen. I really rate him, his work rate is next level as well.

Adomah has been world class the 2nd half of the season as have Lee Tomlin and George Friend. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Friend gets an England call up IF we go up. Seriously, who's the competition at left back at the moment (baring Baines)? Glen fucking Johnson and Luke Shaw?

I'll try not get too carried away on Friday haha

Is Bertrand from Southampton not a left back? He's had a pretty awesome season.

I hope you go up (and we stay up obviously). As a Newcastle fan, the games against the Mackems may always be classed as the main derby but I'd much rather be playing you guys than someone like Norwich.

Although if you don't go up I'd quite like your manager please. Thanks.

Is Bertrand from Southampton not a left back? He's had a pretty awesome season.

I hope you go up (and we stay up obviously). As a Newcastle fan, the games against the Mackems may always be classed as the main derby but I'd much rather be playing you guys than someone like Norwich.

Although if you don't go up I'd quite like your manager please. Thanks.

True but gorgeous George > Everyone haha (biased maybe?)

If we don't go up he'll stay, He said from the start he's got a 3 year plan and this is only his first full season and I haven't seen everyone (from fans to Gibson) all supportive and united together for a very, very long time.

No doubt about the fact we have one of the best, if not the best chairman in England.

Feel sorry for you guys with Ashley driving you into the ground and plastering "sportsdirect.com" everywhere like. Feel sorry for Carver as well, even though he is way out of his depth because you can tell how much he loves the club.

Still boggles my mind that the fans turned against Pardew and he left. As the saying goes down here "Geordies gunna Geordie" haha

True but gorgeous George > Everyone haha (biased maybe?)

If we don't go up he'll stay, He said from the start he's got a 3 year plan and this is only his first full season and I haven't seen everyone (from fans to Gibson) all supportive and united together for a very, very long time.

No doubt about the fact we have one of the best, if not the best chairman in England.

Feel sorry for you guys with Ashley driving you into the ground and plastering "sportsdirect.com" everywhere like. Feel sorry for Carver as well, even though he is way out of his depth because you can tell how much he loves the club.

Still boggles my mind that the fans turned against Pardew and he left. As the saying goes down here "Geordies gunna Geordie" haha

Pardew needed to go though.

n1Nfbdu.png?1

A8R8kVa.jpg?1

All those stats are from Pardews full time at Newcastle.

Some of the worst and most fustrating football I've ever seen under Pardew. I loved him when we got 5th, but everything else after that was horrible. Played players out of position, refused to attack if we went 1-0 up etc etc.

I'm happy he's gone, but we wanted a manager to replace him. Not a coach who has been integral to these same problems over the last 4 or so years.