13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems as though we've lost most of the EPL fans on the board. Glad your boys got promoted, I watch about zero Championship so I didn't get a chance to follow along much last year. Transfer window could be interesting this year. You think Vardy will hit Arsenal? Seems crazy and not a really great decision for either side. Frankly, I'd like to see that whole group back together at LC to see what happens in the Champions league. 

Personally, I'm hopping the new appointment at Everton can help the club crack the Europa at least, seems like the talent should be there. I hope so.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

i wasn't sure this was still getting updated. update the title or lets start a new one?

i thought last season was a pretty entertaining one. Liverpool finally got back into Champions League (sorry Gunners fans) so i'm pretty stoked going into this upcoming season. even if we keep fucking up our transfer targets.... i'm afraid Pep has bought into a title winning team again, though. i would love to see him win a championship without all that money he always gets to spend. 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Tidal Wave said:

I’m all in on the premier league. I even started a fantasy league this season. 

I don't have that level of commitment, but can't wait for them to come back from break this weekend. Became a Spurs fan, and already riding a roller coaster!