13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

Yid army make it 5 on the bounce, tough month ahead though, Sunderland first then Arsenal, Chelsea & Man United, could make or break our season. Personally I think the defining fixture of the season for us will be the penultimate game of the season against Man City, I think that will decide the outcome of who gets 4th place, although having said that the red men are still in with a shout, & they've got a fairly kind run in compared to Spurs & City. Villa are out of touch now after Saturday's mauling at the Bridge, never saw that one coming.

In other news, I was at the lane to see Spurs make it into the FA Cup semi final last week, COYS!

SUPER NICKLAS BENDTNER! Fucking hell, another late injury time winner for Arsenal, can't complain. Shame man u and chelsea didn't draw but a chelsea win is better than a man u one for us. And Spurs lost and could have been hammered if Darren Bent put away his pens, which is a bonus!

i think liverpool can't get the forth for 99%....

:(

they're not even gonna get 5th dude! rafa should never have taken torres off on sunday, stupid decision especially when you don't want to piss him off enough for him to move on this summer!

i totally agree, alex.

rafa shouldn't did like that.

i think some of liverpudlian may wanna change a new manager. that one might be jose mourinho....

I think 4th place is outta reach for the Red Men now Yu! Sorry to say it :)

So stoked to see the Yids taking 6 points of the Arse & Chelsea in a matter of days, if we can go to Old Trafford & nick at least a point I think we'll be favourites for 4th place, and it'll definitely come down to our game against Man City at Eastlands in the penultimate fixture of the season. How exciting!

my roommate has been trying to get me to follow european soccer for a while now, so ive decided on a Premier League team to follow. After being told which teams NOT to follow, i've chosen Arsenal. I'm feeling pretty good about the decision.

Seems like there are more than a few fans here.

my roommate has been trying to get me to follow european soccer for a while now, so ive decided on a Premier League team to follow. After being told which teams NOT to follow, i've chosen Arsenal. I'm feeling pretty good about the decision.

Seems like there are more than a few fans here.

Good choice, a properly run football club. Welcome to a world of crushing disappointment and uncertainty. You now are obliged to hate Tottenham.

This is a good Arsenal blog to read, enjoy!

http://www.oleole.com/blogs/arseblog

thanks, bud. will definitely check it out. I've read up a bit on the history of the team before solidifying my decision, so I know a bit about the Tottenham rivalry, hah.

I wish there was more coverage of South American football up here, as my main team is Universidad de Chile. But, I guess the Chilean League is a pretty obscure thing to follow.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':irs8nxrg]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':irs8nxrg]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');