13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

Fabregas' fitness coach has said he could play on sunday but Wenger has ruled him out... weird but i think he's doing it to protect him for the Barca game. I'd rather have Walcott fit for that than Fabregas as Wilshere and Nasri were far more effective for most of the game and Cesc will be under the spotlight even more playing the away tie.

penalty was one thing, the goal that was disallowed for being offside when he was clearly level or behind was total shit. same linesman that ruled Saha onside against everton for their opening goal by the way.

quietly optimistic about the league now, i think if arsenal manage to beat united at home and spurs away then we would be favourites for the title. but unfortunately they'll probably drop points in other games, ones like stoke away will be really hard, especially if they re-injure all the players they did last week just in time for the last couple of games!

• 1 month later...