13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

always knew hutton was an immense player...

Delighted to see him doing well at the weekend. He's an excellent player, no idea why he's not really performed to his best so far (although I'm sure the fact that he's a bit fond of the nightlife in London might have something to do with it). I was actually hoping for a cheeky loan deal to bring him back before the transfer window closed, but it was not to be...

always knew hutton was an immense player...

Delighted to see him doing well at the weekend. He's an excellent player, no idea why he's not really performed to his best so far (although I'm sure the fact that he's a bit fond of the nightlife in London might have something to do with it). I was actually hoping for a cheeky loan deal to bring him back before the transfer window closed, but it was not to be...

Yeah I think I'd always pick Hutton over Corluka, Corluka has the speed and turning circle of the USS Nimitz.

Shame we lost to the Spammers at the weekend though, I reckon we might sneak a win over Twente during the week though, come on boys!

Also, lol @ Arsenal.

Yeah I think I'd always pick Hutton over Corluka, Corluka has the speed and turning circle of the USS Nimitz.

Shame we lost to the Spammers at the weekend though, I reckon we might sneak a win over Twente during the week though, come on boys!

Also, lol @ Arsenal.

you have nothing to lol @, we fucked you mid-week and then you lost to west ham

losing to west brom always merits some lulz

i feel like i have to say something back,

but you're right. that was embarrassing.

you could have brought up how spurs got schooled by arsenal in the carling cup and that last weekend they were beaten by west ham, a team that up until then had taken one point from five games and were rock bottom of the league!

i can't imagine what will happend with liverpool if they lose the game with blackpool.

if they lose, something big shall change in anfield....

what more can change right now? they already fired their manager. seems like it'd have to be christmas before they start to restructure

i can't imagine what will happend with liverpool if they lose the game with blackpool.

if they lose, something big shall change in anfield....

what more can change right now? they already fired their manager. seems like it'd have to be christmas before they start to restructure

yeah you're right but maybe not for the better, i think Torres would move in a second in the jan transfer window if a good deal came in, they can't attract big names at the moment because of their situation, no world class player would sign for a club that can't offer champions league football.

Chelsea just beat Arsenal, can't say i'm surprised but glad they away game is out of the way now. They're the only team i expect Arsenal to lose to away from home as a matter of course. Definitely feel better knowing Liverpool lost to Blackpool. HAHA!

there are actually a lot of arsenal and chelsea supporters here in austin. they even make a trophy for the derby. and they do a charity drive too.

this great bar in town has a big screen on the patio but the chelsea fans claimed it first so we were inside.

it was funny seeing 50 arsenal fans yelling at the 50 chelsea fans outside.

best part was when anelka missed that practically open goal shot we started chanting, "arsenal reject!"

but i guess they got the last laugh in the end.

with everyone missing i had a feeling they would lose 2-0.

i was just hoping i was going to be wrong.

i feel like i have to say something back,

but you're right. that was embarrassing.

you could have brought up how spurs got schooled by arsenal in the carling cup and that last weekend they were beaten by west ham, a team that up until then had taken one point from five games and were rock bottom of the league!

Carling Cup is a Mickey Mouse competition & West Ham got lucky.

That is all.

;)