TV, Home Theater, Gaming, etc Set-ups

thomas

All the pictures came out a bit odd because of the lights from the giant fish tank next to me.

Edit: The black and white pictures are pictures I took of Brandwine Falls when I was like 10 years old for a project on Ansel Adams, and my parents framed them for some reason. I've kept them for all these years too, even though they are not that good.

[image]

Super thick HDMI cable from 360 to TV, and PS2 hooked-up via Component Cables

[image]

Games and DVDs

[image]

I miss my 5.1 set-up, but the sub got black mold all over it when I left it in my garage when I moved last time, and the receiver died. It's pretty simple, but it does for now and I love the TV compared to my old CRT HDTV. The fireplace has not worked since we moved it, it leaks smoke or something according to the inspector, so it's closed but still gets a bit damp (dehumidifier works well).

[image]

This is what the living room look liked about a week after we moved in. That book case on the left has been moved, I want to put an Expedit there and move that table, but I'm not 100% sure. The living room is kind of cramped right now and there's basically no room to put my Love Sac.

I'm going to buy a new 46" TV, just a matter of finding a great deal right now. The current one is a 32" Westinghouse that looked great in my bedroom, but way too small for a living room! Below is a harddrive that I run my Wii games from, the Wii, Apple TV, and XBOX360.

@ Thomas

Post a pic of your fish tank as well!

just waiting for my phone to charge and i will take a pic of my TV stand/wall.

I'll have to do it tomorrow when the lights are on. It's a custom built 220 gallon Salt Water tank my dad built, that he's finally got up to sort of where he wants it. It's pretty crazy.

[image]

1. yes, that organ works. it also functions as my dj stand when we have house parties. thats why thos speakers are just chillin there.

2. 50 Cent and Kanye West

3. that print above the tv is "Indian Summer" by Mark Brabant.

4. tv is a 32inch Samsung, that i could not be happier with. got it on the cheap too.

5. the red 360 is the Resident Evil 5 special edition.

6. how bout that couch?

Used book store near me has a ton of laser discs, for next to nothing. Like $.50 a piece. When I buy a book, and have spare change, I'll pick out a laser disc. I think I've got...

Tommy Boy

Jurassic Park (letterbox)

Under Siege

Lethal Weapon

Lethal Weapon III

And some others I'm forgetting

Heres all my crap.

My pretty old LCD TV in my record/computer room:

[image]

Setup Downstairs:

[image]

DRV, DVD player, dvds, wii crap and those 4 cd cases at the bottom are all completely full of movies thanks to Netflix.

[image]

And... This fat beast in our bedroom. My TV died recently and a neighbor hooked me up with it for free.

[image]

[image]

Then here is a hidden stash of old games that i havent found room for yet.

[image]

[image]