Off With Their Heads sign to Epitaph

john

Although it might not be a bad move considering they are currently touring in a 2008 Impala. I don't know, obviously could see them being on Fat but I don't know about Epitaph. They are my favorite current band though (since the Ergs are no more), so in the end I just wanna hear more of their great songs!

I think OWTH signing to Epitaph would be a good thing. I actually hope it happens because it would mean at least someone at Epitaph was listening to music again.

The problem is they've poisoned the water for a lot of legit punk bands. I know the Swellers talked to Brett about their new album (nothing serious) but they just weren't sure about the sincerity of a label like Epitaph.

I can see this being the case for a lot of punk bands that may talk with the label.

I think OWTH signing to Epitaph would be a good thing. I actually hope it happens because it would mean at least someone at Epitaph was listening to music again.

The problem is they've poisoned the water for a lot of legit punk bands. I know the Swellers talked to Brett about their new album (nothing serious) but they just weren't sure about the sincerity of a label like Epitaph.

I can see this being the case for a lot of punk bands that may talk with the label.

i find it odd that the swellers were unsure of the sincerity of epitaph, but sign with fueled by ramen. then again, i have not talked to either labels about signing my band, so i wouldn't know.

Really, my first sentence was just there to setup up the joke that is the second sentence.

i find it odd that the swellers were unsure of the sincerity of epitaph, but sign with fueled by ramen. then again, i have not talked to either labels about signing my band, so i wouldn't know.

Fueled By Ramen was apparently super sincere and incredibly forward with them. They could offer support that Epitaph couldn't (they were FBR's only 2009 signing), also, they said the FBR crew were mostly a bunch of people who listened to 90's Epitaph and Fat. Mr. Brett has spent the better part of the last decade defending bands like Escape the Fate and I set My friends on Fire. Makes it hard to trust them.

Fueled By Ramen was apparently super sincere and incredibly forward with them. They could offer support that Epitaph couldn't (they were FBR's only 2009 signing), also, they said the FBR crew were mostly a bunch of people who listened to 90's Epitaph and Fat. Mr. Brett has spent the better part of the last decade defending bands like Escape the Fate and I set My friends on Fire. Makes it hard to trust them.

yeah, i watched the video after the signing and they all seemed really stoked. fbr has had its round of terrible bands too. i don't really care which label they're on, it just sucks when i want to order the new 7" and it's going to cost me $12 shipped.x