Vinyl Vlog Season 2 Episode 2 w/The Riot Before

NEW NEWS: 9/7

Hey guys,

Season Two Episode TWO IS ONLINE NOW!

http://vimeo.com/6476772

This episode features an interview and test press give away from the Riot Before.

The interview was actually conducted in two different locations months apart. both interviews kinda lacked a bit so we combined the two! this is our fest episode featuring different interviews from different members so we hope you enjoy!

We are leaving the previous contest open for entry! so if you just see our first episode now you can enter both just send us multiple emails!

best to everyone! hope you enjoy.

- joshua

OLD NEWS: 8/18

Hey guys,

Long time no Vinyl Vlog updates uh??!?!...I went away(vacation) and Ken has had some living/job issues....

Well, we are back though and that's the import part!

Vinyl Vlog Season Two Episode One is available here:

http://vimeo.com/6176689

It features a review of the new Carry The Torch tribute album + Giveaway of 2 free double lps! Additionally we have out funniest interview todate with the Ringers. Hope you guys enjoy as much as we did creating it.

Finally we have had a couple contests in the past and we finally picked the winners If you won...CONGRATS!

Frogball/Fake Boys TEST PRESS & Karma Elektra 7inch - Cassandra - FL

Frogball/Fake Boys 7inch & Karma Elektra 7inch - Doug Aitken

Joey Cape & Jon Snodgrass Autographed 7inch - Asher - Baltimore

Make Do and Mend Lp & Karma Elektra 7inch - Nick Moskal - NY

[image]

[image]

As far as other Vinyl Vlog news goes...Ken is moving to South Carolina around Sept 1st. We have filmed our next 3 episodes and plan to have guest hosts fill in for Ken. At the fest we should film a reunion of sorts if everything works as planned. So Vinyl Vlog isn't dying it's just changing a bit...

Finally as always, thanks a bunch for the support everyone! If you enjoy what we do please make some twitter posts/facebook alerts etc. etc. we really appreciate it!

vimeo.com/vinylvlog

nationalunderground.org/vinylvlog

twitter.com/vinylvlog

myspace.com/vinylvlog

- joshua

(ps. there is a small audio issue for the final minute or two of the video where it's out of sync but no one watches that far anyways so wahtever)

Well shit, back the bus up. I think I'm staying. At the very least for about 2 months if not for good.

uh what the fuck? a week ago all you kept saying was

'i fucking hate this city, i hate the people that live here, i hate my friends and i hate, hate, hate!'

why the fuck are you staying?

thats cool to post out in public like that josh. fuck you.

i'm staying cause i'm fucking broke and would be miserable if i moved down there with no money. also ethan got rear ended by a drunk driver and while he's okay his car is totaled. asshole.

dont expect me to come back to doing this again if you fucking attack me on the internet like this for trying to get by while i'm fucking homeless!

I actually came into two FB/FB tests. I won one from preordering them and buying like 2 raffle tickets. And Jim from Fake Boys gave me one randomly one day just because he's a rad dude. My friend Sofia has the other one now I think.

its all good josh. i was having a bad day then, sorry.

i'm probably not going to SC at all. things blew up and turned around really fast with this. i was kinda caught off guard. so just ignore any further talk about it in possible upcoming episodes haha.

• 2 weeks later...

NEW NEWS: 9/7

Hey guys,

Season Two Episode TWO IS ONLINE NOW!

http://vimeo.com/6476772

This episode features an interview and test press give away from the Riot Before.

The interview was actually conducted in two different locations months apart. both interviews kinda lacked a bit so we combined the two! this is our fest episode featuring different interviews from different members so we hope you enjoy!

We are leaving the previous contest open for entry! so if you just see our first episode now you can enter both just send us multiple emails!

best to everyone! hope you enjoy.

- joshua