Awesome tattoo!!

^

Dumbest guy on the fucking planet

Obviously you don't know them very well. They are far better off than you'd imagine.

this procedure is nothing new and fairly safe if it done on the white of the eye (if you have sight). there i is risk of infection, but nothing ordinary as all tattoos have risk of infection. ophthalmologists do this all the time for the blind. While Pauly is one of the first three to have it done in this fashion, there was very little risk involved, unless the person doing so had no formal knowledge or the procedure and just plain poked the shit out of them. But that wasn't the case.

And why does the story say it's Pauly, though clearly that's Shannon being tattooed?

^

Dumbest guy on the fucking planet

Obviously you don't know them very well. Besides there are people who have done far worse to themselves than a small eyeball poke. These people are your pastors, the people who take care of your kids, teachers, etc etc. Besides i take that personally when you speak ill of people i know.

this procedure is nothing new and fairly safe if it done on the white of the eye (if you have sight). there i is risk of infection, but nothing ordinary as all tattoos have risk of infection. ophthalmologists do this all the time for the blind. While Pauly is one of the first three to have it done in this fashion, there was very little risk involved, unless the person doing so had no formal knowledge or the procedure and just plain poked the shit out of them. But that wasn't the case.

And why does the story say it's Pauly, though clearly that's Shannon being tattooed?

You actually know that dude? FUCK letting a needle go anywhere near my eyeball!!

Obviously you don't know them very well. Besides there are people who have done far worse to themselves than a small eyeball poke. These people are your pastors, the people who take care of your kids, teachers, etc etc. Besides i take that personally when you speak ill of people i know.

You actually know that dude? FUCK letting a needle go anywhere near my eyeball!!

it's actually 3 needles. and it's not common. It's not something that you can have done at any shop. there are maybe a handful of people who do this. and it's gonna take a lot of convincing if anyone does want it. it's about as common as someone going in and asking to have a transcrotal performed on them. which is very very very uncommon. lol

and which one, pauly or shannon? I haven't spoken to either in a while though.