Can anyone recommend a .22 target shooting pistol

Been thinking of getting back into target shooting. I use to go out plinking all the time on my cousins ranch, but only with a rifle. But after a long talk with a coworker i got the urge to get back into target shooting. I just have no knowledge of hand pistols minus a glock that i've used once before. So if anyone has any recommendations on a nice .22 for target shooting that would be awesome.

Guest kissthesharks

My dad and I used to go to the range all the time. It was fun. We always used Marlin's. I'm no gun expert, but they were really nice. From what I remember (this was 10 or so years ago) they were relatively inexpensive at gun shows..

Ok, for some reason the pic isn't working....

http://tgscom.com/images/sharedimages/marlin/marlin2.jpg

Yea, i kinda want a really nice one.. and i know the ammo is fucking cheap. a friend recommended a MKII or MKIII. I might be making a trip to the gun range to try out some guns.

I actually wouldn't mind getting back into archery too. I use to love that shit as well. That is something i went to a range with my uncle. But i don't think i could afford doing both.

Guest kissthesharks
Yea, i kinda want a really nice one.. and i know the ammo is fucking cheap. a friend recommended a MKII or MKIII. I might be making a trip to the gun range to try out some guns.

I actually wouldn't mind getting back into archery too. I use to love that shit as well. That is something i went to a range with my uncle. But i don't think i could afford doing both.

Shit dude, I wish I would of known. My dad just unloaded a few good bows for cheap.

Oh, and remember, it doesn't matter what gun you have, it's what you are listening to while shooting.

Guest kissthesharks

I doubt my dad is going to sell his rifles, but I'm going to check for you anyways. He's been selling his stuff that he can't use anymore. I'll get back to you.

I doubt my dad is going to sell his rifles, but I'm going to check for you anyways. He's been selling his stuff that he can't use anymore. I'll get back to you.

im looking for a handgun.. not a rifle though. then again, if it's a good deal. i dont mind owning a rifle too.

Guest kissthesharks

im looking for a handgun.. not a rifle though. then again, if it's a good deal. i dont mind owning a rifle too.

Oh sorry, I probably should of read the thread better. I just saw .22 and assumed rifle. Sorry.

My dad just got a Ruger .22. It's a target pistol for sure. The barrel is thick as hell. We're hoping to go to the range soon.

it's probably a bull barrel mark III. That is what i was aiming for. a 7" barrel. I might get a 5 1/2" though. Not sure. I got to check up on them. maybe try each out. Hopefully get one cheap. Unless i can get a glock .9mm or a #23 for cheap. My coworker just sold a Springfield for $170 and like a fool i passed up on it.. FML.