snuff @ the fest

I'm excited..yet... I've seen Snuff and since they're a band where the drummer sings it's incredibly boring to watch as NOTHING goes on, on stage, everyone just stands around and does nothing to compensate for there being no front person...the songs with the Trombone are better cause the trombonist would run around like an idiot...but that's maybe half the songs.

the one time I did see them was one of the craziest and coolest shows I ever saw at the Fireside:

Hot Water Music

Murder City Devils

Elliott

Buried Alive

Snuff

I forget the exact order though...HWM and MCD played a matinee show at Fireside that day too.

the other time I was supposed to see them they canceled...I believe that was when their original bass player died.

saw them once years ago... i wanna say they were on tour with all and blink 182 or something like that... i'm pretty stoked to see them again...

why the hell aren't the dead milkmen on fest?

Yeah im kinda surprised they arent playing either. Im glad i caught them in Baltimore at Insub fest this June. They were fun to see.

saw them once years ago... i wanna say they were on tour with all and blink 182 or something like that... i'm pretty stoked to see them again...

why the hell aren't the dead milkmen on fest?

Yeah im kinda surprised they arent playing either. Im glad i caught them in Baltimore at Insub fest this June. They were fun to see.

i drove out to philly to see their first show back, because they were instrumental in me meeting my wife. they were so damn amazing still... you'd think an extra decade would have taken something off their game... but not at all