document.write('+':l7k5qv25]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest kissthesharks

I'll admit that I found At the Drive-In on Farmclub. I wasn't really in a location to be exposed to new music (in the middle of nowhere). I would say that might have changed my musical life. I ain't too proud.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':dsdqclcw]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':dsdqclcw]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest kissthesharks

^ of most of the one armed scissor videos I've seen, it may have been the tightest. At that time I was listening to Blink 182 and Fenixtx..but this just blew my mind. Haven't been the same since.

I'll admit that I found At the Drive-In on Farmclub. I wasn't really in a location to be exposed to new music (in the middle of nowhere). I would say that might have changed my musical life. I ain't too proud.

seriously that performance rips

that live performance shows exactly what you get at a ATDI show. sloppy performance but high energy (to make up for it). I miss seeing them... :(

Guest kissthesharks
What the hell is Bad Religion doing playing on television anyway?

Fukken selloutz.

I think this around the time they opened for blink 182. The lineup was:

fenixtx

bad religion

blink 182

I went to a taping of this show in Daytona when I was 13. The unsigned spotlight band was Headway, who were like a shitty Deftones cover band. The big names were Eminem, Nelly, and I think 3 Doors Down. Maybe one or two others. I made an ass out of myself when I went up to Matt Pinfield in the lobby of the Adam's Mark and said "Love that barnyard show, man!"

Pinfield is a good dude.

I feel the same way. I thought he'd be some douche that was just a some MTV VJ that didn't know what the fuck he was talking about... Then i met him and ate my words... and he was super fucking nice...

A friend of mine is one of Pinfield's closest friends. Some of the old stories he's got about Matt are great. When I walked up to Matt and dropped the name it was cool to see him light up, good times.

seriously that performance rips

Killer video. Is that the one where Cedric does that thing with the mic where he kicks it with the side of his foot and catches it again? I was only half watching.

Guest kissthesharks

I remember the conan performance when cedric was like "fuck this..i'm ouuuttta here" and jumped over the amplifiers and went backstage. He didn't actually say that though.

Ugh, Scott, why must you bring this shit back up? This is probably my most reviled song in the BR catalog. I think the idea behind was good, but the execution is just a disaster. Thankfully, Greg has acknowledged many times since the non-Brett years that he could have used Brett as a filter during those recordings and they more or less avoid material from them (except from the Gray Race).

I actually think raise your voice might be a way more shit song, and BR is my all time fav. band in the world. But yeah this is still bad...

2 best things to happen to that band, Brett coming back, and brooks kicking that band so hard in the ass.

PS got no control on wax not too long ago and it sounds friggin insane. An album I have heard for 15 tears on cd, and now to hear it on record, blew me away.

I actually think raise your voice might be a way more shit song, and BR is my all time fav. band in the world. But yeah this is still bad...

2 best things to happen to that band, Brett coming back, and brooks kicking that band so hard in the ass.

PS got no control on wax not too long ago and it sounds friggin insane. An album I have heard for 15 tears on cd, and now to hear it on record, blew me away.

and if that video is i love my computer, there's actually a lot of good songs on New America in comparison to that one.

the Chicago date of that tour they fucking closed with Don't Sell Me Short...which was kinda awesome.