Appleseed Cast's Two Conversations

Weird. Was really hoping Ryan was getting to pressing things that had yet to be pressed already. It will happen in time, but I really want those old Dreamend and Monster Movie albums on vinyl. Wish Ryan or someone would also go through the pain of licensing Lost Songs and the PMfS/RCR split. Any reissue labels want to try to go through that pain in the arse?

Details and the rollout will hit next week for sure.  I'm finally getting over what I thought was going to be a life-ending illness hence the delay. 

There is much more to this though.  Or much less if you tend to be a naysayer.  Regardless, it's a big fucking deal to me.  

X + O

Really sorry to hear that Ryan. Glad you're feeling better though. I'd legitimately be sad to lose such an awesome creative force in the world (and I'm sure awesome, though self-deprecating, person in general). It's always on my list to get down and see one of your fests or even just the oddities shop.

Glad you're feeling better, man!
I hope we didn't come off as bitching... just surprising to see photos of something so highly anticipated pop up after a brick and mortar purchase that was not preceded by the indiegogo/record club email.

Also, I'm just surprised that it was Two Conversations, but then again I didn't know it was OOP and their most popular album (being a Sagarmatha man, myself)
I really hope that this series isn't limited to stuff that's already been released on vinyl as I think I have literally everything (except the Graveface Mare Vitalis, although I do have the OG... which I think at this point I'd be willing to trade to anyone still reading this rambling for the Graveface version)

There's just so much stuff that you guys put out that didn't get pressed on vinyl.

That being said, I am a completist who WILL be buying all of these represses.

Is it safe to say that it would behoove us to hold out for the indiegogo route?

You generally do crazy shit for the direct buyer/record club members.

Haha.  I actually wasn't referring to you guys as naysayers.  Just in general there's a personality type that poo poos everything. 

At any rate, the archival series is about putting everything that I've ever released, that I'm STILL passionate about, back in print or pressing it on vinyl for the first time.  This will be a several year process.  So it's common stuff and not-so-common stuff.  The only thing I'm not touching are titles I didn't own in the first place (read: grave032 + grave031).  I'm only using kickstarter because it's easy to lump everything together there vs an official site where things get buried as new things are released. 

Crossing my fingers that today is day 1 of solid foods which will bring us ever closer to the launch of this shit-bag. 

:)

i lucked out and picked up peregrine off discogs for $30 about 2 months ago

$30 is really a good deal on this now? I saw that price at local shop recently and thought it was crazy, granted I've had mine since it came out. Didn't seem too long ago that I bought a used $15 copy to help a board member, though. If anybody wants Peregrine for $30&shipping, I can see if the local store still has it, used of course.

Don't waste your $$ on the old pressing of Peregrine.  It wasn't well-done.  I'm rectifying that now. 

Are you considering doing any kind of subscription for the archival series? I could get wayyyyy into that if you're re-issuing and bunch of Appleseed Cast stuff for sure.

This may have been answered somewhere before, if so, sorry.

$30 is really a good deal on this now? I saw that price at local shop recently and thought it was crazy, granted I've had mine since it came out. Didn't seem too long ago that I bought a used $15 copy to help a board member, though. If anybody wants Peregrine for $30&shipping, I can see if the local store still has it, used of course.

i mean its a relatively limited 10 year old record by a pretty popular band, of which there is only one pressing (and some of those copies may have been lost in a flood).