Cougar, the worst trend ever.

Seriously, I'm glad older women are taking care of themselves. I hope when I'm 50 and my wife is 50 that she has taken care of herself (as have I) and I can say, "Damn, that is one fine 50 year old". WHEN I'M 50.

When I'm 27 and in the gym and you come in looking all anorexic with your giant, fake old lady boobs and I can see your ribs in between your breasts that are set just an inch to far apart for nature to have made them, it makes me ill. Women my own age tend to exercise in some sort of stretchy pants and a top, the self perceived "cougars" think it's awesome to wear tiny little shorts and a sports bra (if you're lucky). It's gnarly and unacceptable. When I was a kid we had a term for an old chick that hoped a young guy would toss it in her, they were called "horny old chicks". Just because you're past middle age, not grotesque and want a younger guy to bang you, that does not make you a "cougar" and it doesn't make you hot. It' makes you creepy.

fuck you dante!

you are way off base here. do not taint the good name of cougars. your problem is with ugly old women. which i fully support. i, on the other hand, would love to see more cougars like jane seymour, julia louis dreyfus, and my roomate's smoking hot mom.

fuck you! moar cougars!

fuck you dante!

you are way off base here. do not taint the good name of cougars. your problem is with ugly old women. which i fully support. i, on the other hand, would love to see more cougars like jane seymour, julia louis dreyfus, and my roomate's smoking hot mom.

fuck you! moar cougars!

I have no problem with legitimately hot older women. It's this trend where currently every 40+ women with fake boobs and anorexia thinks they're a smoking hot "cougar". No, they're disgusting.

Being that I'm near Newport Beach, land of the Cougar I can see where Dante and Flicker are coming from on this issue. Too many get bad plastic surgery and look worse than Joan Rivers if she had DDs. On the other hand you have the high quality ones and they're perfectly fine. Something to be said for dressing somewhat age appropriate but if you've taken care of yourself you can flaunt it a bit. Problem is, no one is realistic with themselves about their appearance.

Seriously, I'm glad older women are taking care of themselves. I hope when I'm 50 and my wife is 50 that she has taken care of herself (as have I) and I can say, "Damn, that is one fine 50 year old". WHEN I'M 50.

When I'm 27 and in the gym and you come in looking all anorexic with your giant, fake old lady boobs and I can see your ribs in between your breasts that are set just an inch to far apart for nature to have made them, it makes me ill. Women my own age tend to exercise in some sort of stretchy pants and a top, the self perceived "cougars" think it's awesome to wear tiny little shorts and a sports bra (if you're lucky). It's gnarly and unacceptable. When I was a kid we had a term for an old chick that hoped a young guy would toss it in her, they were called "horny old chicks". Just because you're past middle age, not grotesque and want a younger guy to bang you, that does not make you a "cougar" and it doesn't make you hot. It' makes you creepy.

if they're old and ugly, they're not cougars. no matter how hard they try.

I used to work in a cougar bar when I lived in Toronto. I was young (20) thin (180lbs) and reasonably attractive. In other words, cougar bait.

I made a fucking killing.

I worked Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon. Just in tips, I'd make well over $400 for those three shifts.

So I love cougars. Even the nasty ones. Their money is just as green as the rest.

I always got at least one phone number per shift -- sometimes 2 or 3. I never called any of them. In hindsight, I should have. I would have been doing a public service - like doing a crossword puzzle with an elderly man at a nursing home or something.

Once, there was this guy who was sitting by himself - a regular. I came over and brought him his drink. He said he'd give me $50 if I brought a drink to this cougar sitting across the bar for him and ask her if she'd go over and sit with him. I did. She did. He gave me $50 on top of my usual tip when they left together an hour later.

when i went with scott to the bosstones nye show in providence i was invited to a threesome with a divorcee and a woman who's husband just died... creepy

WHAT? How had I never heard about this until NOW?

It should be pointed out that this is the same night that Flood met Tracy Morgan and didn't know who it was.

when i went with scott to the bosstones nye show in providence i was invited to a threesome with a divorcee and a woman who's husband just died... creepy

WHAT? How had I never heard about this until NOW?

It should be pointed out that this is the same night that Flood met Tracy Morgan and didn't know who it was.

How's TM not gonna know who Flood is?