else

document.write('+':u6yrg2y0]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

It's primarily for people who don't feel comfortable enough in the sexual experience that they need affirmation that what they did was correct or acceptable.

See, I think it's the opposite. I think people who are creeped out by it or find it offensive aren't comfortable enough in their sexuality.

I would agree, though I think some of it comes from those who want to feel manly about their sexual experiences and get an ego boost from it. Oh and I also call bullshit and 25% of the stories anyways.

It's primarily for people who don't feel comfortable enough in the sexual experience that they need affirmation that what they did was correct or acceptable.

See, I think it's the opposite. I think people who are creeped out by it or find it offensive aren't comfortable enough in their sexuality.

True story:

What other dude's do with their boners is not my concern.

I would agree, though I think some of it comes from those who want to feel manly about their sexual experiences and get an ego boost from it. Oh and I also call bullshit and 25% of the stories anyways.

You're right, the ones that are trumped up and over exagerated are people who need reassurance or feel they have something to prove.

True story:

What other dude's do with their boners is not my concern.

And it's fine that you don't care. I don't care either. But I don't find it creepy and I'm not embarassed by it.

Creeped out and embarrassed are two different things. I know how a penis works. I know what a blow job is. I don't giggle when I hear the words. I do however have no urge to hear some dude talk about some random broad who "swallowed his load".

How people talk about sex is as varied and unique as how people have sex.

Judging that is about as silly as judging which position is better.

Or if pedophilia and rape are okay...amirite?

So right!

F'real, I'm not a pedophile.

Come now, Dante. I know you're very intelligent and that you clearly jest, but seriously. People talk the talk regardless of whether they walk the walk. This is an outlet the same as any other and is not immune.

It's all bullshit.

I get your point, but all in all it's harmless.

And it's fine that you don't care. I don't care either. But I don't find it creepy and I'm not embarassed by it.

Creeped out and embarrassed are two different things. I know how a penis works. I know what a blow job is. I don't giggle when I hear the words. I do however have no urge to hear some dude talk about some random broad who "swallowed his load".

Embarassed may have been the wrong word. I guess I should have said uncomfortable.