Take a breath you ninnies, this place is not B9

End of thread, really.

If you don't know that guys are sex starved dirtballs you're either prepubescent or Pollyanna.

Speak for yourself, thanks.

Apparently the guys you've met in your life are completely different than those I have. Most guys are fucking scumbags that I feel bad for the women they date and/or marry.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak for yourself, thanks.

Apparently the guys you've met in your life are completely different than those I have. Most guys are fucking scumbags that I feel bad for the women they date and/or marry.

So you doomed us all in a sweeping generalization?

I don't speak for anyone but myself. If more people did that we'd all be better off.

And maybe you should stop associating with dirtbags? Just a thought.

I don't speak for anyone but myself. If more people did that we'd all be better off.

I actually associate with no one other than my wife and my baby.

You act if I'm the first and only one to make this type of "sweeping generalization". This shit is pretty common knowledge.

Between your responses in other threads and your fucking cute dogs, you're my new favorite poster. +1

I'm just going to flood this board with pictures of my dogs all the time.

Like 5 or 6 threads per day.

Creeps don't like dogs, so they'll fuck off. The rest of us will all just bask in the cuteness of my long haired golden dachshund and have good times.

I can get behind this.

and i can get behind you!

in all seriousness, loki i'm down with what you said 100%. i've been steering clear of this board as of late but posts like the first one remind me there are still some cool people around these parts.

loki i think you're awesome as well! and for the most part, when i refer to anyone on here as a 'creep' or 'creepy', it's mostly in jest. i actually feel retarded in real life when i mention one of you guys and say how awesome you are and how you've all (for the most part) had my back and made me feel 1000s times better in the past months cuz they've been really rough. ...because, well, it's the internet and i've only ever met a few of you in real life.

yes, it was a stupid idea to make the 'just broke up with my boyfriend' thread. yes, i did invite attention onto myself. yes, i did enjoy it at the time. no, i was no in a very stable/sane state of mind. no, i do not care if you all make 23948723 threads about sexual related things, haha.

but seriously, once you get past the bj stories and sex talk, for the most part, you're a really good group of dudes. (as far as the internet goes)

i don't really see people just deleting their accounts without saying anything is a bad thing. i mean, i wouldn't take it personally, whether they are funny or not. they just moved on and feel like they have better things to do. more power to them, if they means getting outside and not spending time sitting behind a computer (when they don't have to). withdrawing your membership in a community doesn't mean it's a slap in the face to the other members of that community. as most of you guys and girls have already said, this board has been pretty lame lately. i wouldn't blame them for quitting. especially comparing "how it was" to how it is now, it'd be easy to quit it. just because they don't dig the conversations anymore doesn't mean they think they're better than everyone else (although, shit, it may be the case).

it used to be a lot easier to be enthusiastic and nice here, but it really just doesn't have that sense of camaraderie anymore. and that's the honest truth.

loki i think you're awesome as well! and for the most part, when i refer to anyone on here as a 'creep' or 'creepy', it's mostly in jest. i actually feel retarded in real life when i mention one of you guys and say how awesome you are and how you've all (for the most part) had my back and made me feel 1000s times better in the past months cuz they've been really rough. ...because, well, it's the internet and i've only ever met a few of you in real life.

yes, it was a stupid idea to make the 'just broke up with my boyfriend' thread. yes, i did invite attention onto myself. yes, i did enjoy it at the time. no, i was no in a very stable/sane state of mind. no, i do not care if you all make 23948723 threads about sexual related things, haha.

but seriously, once you get past the bj stories and sex talk, for the most part, you're a really good group of dudes. (as far as the internet goes)

Totally don't think it was stupid. Just want you to think about the steps you should take when you open yourself up like that. You need to set boundaries so people don't use your openness to be creepy. :)