Daisy Leaked...

Guest kissthesharks
Your Favorite Weapon was playing when I got my first bj.

Was the hooker into it, or was she more of a Deja Entendu girl?

That's not funny anymore, but since you asked, she preferred the mortal kombat soundtrack.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is Jason Tate's idea of running a website;

"Just to make it clear: you ask for the album, you post a link to the album, or you tell someone where to get the album = IP ban. I won't remove it - ever. This is the only warning you get."

while there is an entire section of their forums that goes completely unmoderated, where links to leaks and other music that can still be purchased are given out like candy on halloween. you think if he actually cared about people spreading music illegally on his website he would tackle that section first instead of just trying to save face and look out for the best interest of selective bands, Brand New and Thrice.

this is Jason Tate's idea of running a website;

"Just to make it clear: you ask for the album, you post a link to the album, or you tell someone where to get the album = IP ban. I won't remove it - ever. This is the only warning you get."

while there is an entire section of their forums that goes completely unmoderated, where links to leaks and other music that can still be purchased are given out like candy on halloween. you think if he actually cared about people spreading music illegally on his website he would tackle that section first instead of just trying to save face and look out for the best interest of selective bands, Brand New and Thrice.

i still think its pretty hilarious / pathetic how worked up people get over certain albums leaking (ie. oh, its okay for such and such album to leak but not this one!). i thought it was just a given these days that its going to happen to pretty much everything.

with that said, after listening through daisy twice tonight -- im way into it.

WAH, THE MUSIC I STOLE ISN'T HIGH-QUALITY ENOUGH.

Sayin'.

i suggest you wait until one can actually purchase the record before jumping on your high horse as per usual.

That has nothing to do with it in this case. People are complaining about the quality of something they didn't pay for. That's pretty absurd. That would be like me stealing a gallon of milk from the store and then bitching that it's not skim.