Daisy Leaked...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i suggest you wait until one can actually purchase the record before jumping on your high horse as per usual.

That has nothing to do with it in this case. People are complaining about the quality of something they didn't pay for. That's pretty absurd. That would be like me stealing a gallon of milk from the store and then bitching that it's not skim.

That's not really what i was getting at, just how fast you use the word "steal" when anything like this happens, regardless of whether people can actually buy the CD or not. If you weren't a reviews editor and had the luxury of advanced copies, i bet you'd be downloading leaks before the records got released.

unless you want to listen to a copy of either record that stops every 20 seconds to say "New album on Epitaph Records, blah blah blah", you won't get a solid copy until the week before it comes out.

The watermarks I have of those dont have the those drops on the album. The SYG one I had has that but not ETID or Converge.

ditto, except converge which i don't have

Guest kingbuzzo

I'm into it. To me it sounds like they've been listening to Modest Mouse, especially in the vocal melodies. "Vices" is great. The only thing I'm not big on is the bookending gospel songs because, as mentioned, it just reminds me of Indian Summer and then I remember I left those cds at home when I moved.

i was more pissed about the filler tracks with the devil and god. it took them over 3 years to release that album and they decide to throw in pretty much 2 filler tracks, they couldn't write 2 more songs, hell at least 1 more over the course of those 3 odd years.

they wrote tons. remember the demos? i was happy enough to have those.

i was more pissed about the filler tracks with the devil and god. it took them over 3 years to release that album and they decide to throw in pretty much 2 filler tracks, they couldn't write 2 more songs, hell at least 1 more over the course of those 3 odd years.

they wrote tons. remember the demos? i was happy enough to have those.

well writing and releasing are two different things. i know Jesse was pissed that the demos leaked, and to me sticking those two filler tracks on the album was a giant middle finger to everyone.