Daisy Leaked...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love skim milk... but on a more serious note... how the fuck do you guys find these leaks?! haha. When it comes to stealing actual shit... ok.. not like poop... but physical objects, I'm a pro... but stealing stuff from the internet is a puzzle to me. I can never find anything. I've been looking all over for the Daisy leak, and I got nothin.

I love skim milk... but on a more serious note... how the fuck do you guys find these leaks?! haha. When it comes to stealing actual shit... ok.. not like poop... but physical objects, I'm a pro... but stealing stuff from the internet is a puzzle to me. I can never find anything. I've been looking all over for the Daisy leak, and I got nothin.

Demonoid usually gets all the leaks pretty quick. There are probably Rapidshare aggregators to search or other methods out there, but I usually get mine from Demonoid or private trackers.

Guest kissthesharks
I thought someone said ETID did leak but it was all retarded, unorganized, and low quality? I never bothered to even see if that much was true, let alone DL and listen to it.

Yeah, I haven't even heard about that.

Guest drawthecurtains

on my second listen of 'daisy', my favorite track so far is 'you stole', the lyrics are great, and the drum and guitar gives off a Karate vibe. great album, certainly not their best, but still great.

and yeah, vices is nuts.

Does anyone think that the old soul records playing at the beginning and the end are a blatant rip off of Indian Summer, an homage, or a coincidence? Discuss.

Jesse said in an interview that the sample playing at the beginning and end of the album are from a sermon from a Texas minister

i'd say coincidence. indian summerrrrrrr ;D

Anybody want to start a pool for when the new ETID and Converge leaks?

unless you want to listen to a copy of either record that stops every 20 seconds to say "New album on Epitaph Records, blah blah blah", you won't get a solid copy until the week before it comes out.

The watermarks I have of those dont have the those drops on the album. The SYG one I had has that but not ETID or Converge.